Think before you act

Eva's POV

I was sitting on Edward's lap. Resting my eyes. Even though vampires can't sleep, it's kinda relaxing. Rosa ran up to Nessie when she was in her wolf form. "Wake up Ness! Mom is taking us hunting!" Rosa said. Nessie whined, and got up. Her paws wobbled, but Rosa helped her Stand up straight. "Wroof!" Nessie barked. ' thanks' is what it meant. Ed nodded. "You girls ready?" I asked them. They nodded. I put Rosa on Seths' back, and Nessie started running. "Another run during a perfect snow storm. Can it get  any worse?" Bella thought to me. I grinned, and ran at vampire like speed. I could feel the smell of blood ahead. I stopped brutally. "Oh no. Momma!" Rose warned. My instincts kicked in, and I ran towards a mountain. Climbing it. I felt something touch my back, and I was thrown off the mountain. I started in a diving formation, and I landed on my feet once I hit a rock. "Are you fucking serious Emmett." I growled. He looked stunned I knew it was him. I turned around. Eyes blood-red. He went wide eyed, and backed away. "Eva...... I am sorry. Don't kill me!" He said scaredly. I growled, but calmed down when Rosa came at my feet. "Mama! Don't kill Uncle Emmie!" She said with puppy eyes. I softened up, and chuckled. "I wont." I told her, and kissed her nose. She giggled, and I set her down so she could run with Renesmee. "The Volturi is coming in a few days. We need to get back." I heard Edward say behind me. I turned around, and sighed. Which was highly unnecessary.

SORRY ITS SHORT IVE BEEN ON HIATUS. LOVE U ALL