Chapter 2

Naruto's POV:

Itaiiiiii.... My body hurts so badly like I just got ran over a car. I guess that's what coldness does to one. Opening my eyes slowly, I found myself under a thick layer of blanket with heat packs on the mattress under my frame and the blanket over me. Where am I? Why am I in a bed? Did I get kidnapped / catnapped?!

Shooting up straight quickly, I spotted Sasuke sleeping by my side as he curled up calmly in a ball with a peaceful look on his face. Shaking him lightly, he stirred slightly in his sleep before swatting my hand away with an annoyed scowl on his face. Cute.

"Sasuke, wake up." I bit onto his earlobe lightly, which is his weak spot, making him jump up slightly in high alert.

"Naruto! You're awake! You feeling alright? Any pain or discomfort?" He questioned worriedly as his roamed around my frame as he scanned for anything out of the ordinary.

"I feel better, Sasu. What happened?" I nuzzled against him lovingly as he purred deeply, nuzzling back against me.

"You fainted on me, dobe. I thought you weren't going to wake up anymore. You scared me." He looked down with a slight look of fear on his face as tears flowed down his cheek. Shit. Did I just make the Uchiha cry?

"I'm sorry... I tried to stay awake but I was too tired..." I said remorsefully under my breath but was cut off when I felt his lips connect against mine. Hmm. It's warm.

"It's alright. As long as you're alright, everything's fine." He said warmly before moving in to place another peck on my lips but was interrupted by knocking against the door.

Shit. I forgot that we're catnapped!

"Are we going to get killed, Sasu?" I asked him anxiously while he just shook his head lightly.

"Don't worry, it's just Iruka. He saved us." Iruka? My dad came for me?

"My dad came for us?!" I questioned excitedly but Sasuke's eyes fell onto the bed... No?

"No you dobe, it's the human world, Iruka. Though...he's still as kind as your dad I suppose."

"Oh..." I thought my dad finally came for me... does he not want me anymore?

"I'm coming in!" The guy Iruka announced as he opened the door slowly. "Why the hell am I still trying to talk to cats?" He mumbled under his breath in disbelief as Sasuke let out a snort at his words.

"Oh! You're awake!" He exclaimed in surprise when he caught me staring at him. Mewling in reply, he squealed lightly like a girl before picking me up with ease as he snuggled against my frame.

"You're so cute! You're eyes are so blue!" He gushed as Sasuke simply rolled his eyes at him. Seems like he doesn't really like Iruka though he saved us.

"Are you hungry? Would you like to eat?" He questioned the both of us. In reply, my stomach growled loudly, making me blush deeply as Iruka chuckled. "I guess we should get some food into your tummy. You're so thin!" He stroked my belly gently, making me squeal due to how ticklish it was. To him though, it sounds like I'm mewling but at a sharper pitch.

"Awww...you're so-ouch!" Iruka cried out in pain, releasing me abruptly, causing me to land on the bed with a 'oofmph' when Sasuke headbutted him against his crotch. That seems painful...

"Why did you do that, Sasuke? He's in pain." He rolled his eyes at me before smirking at Iruka with a satisfied look on his face.

"He was touching you." He huffed before leaping off the bed with me grabbed by my scruff in his jaw. That doesn't explain why he must hit him though...