Ch. 3 Kakashi sensei

Start from the beginning

Kakashi
Ok now that thats out of the way will have ower first mission tomorrow

Naruto
Oh what kind of mission are we going to have?

Kakashi
Its a task the 4 of us will do together

Naruto
What what what what!!!

Kakashi went on about how we had not really become Genins and how only 9 of us were going to become Chūnin. He also said that we were going to be doing a survival course to see if we could even be consider allowed to talk the test by him. I was going to get up and yell but Karma was sleeping on my shoulder so i was stuck sitting.

Sakura
Thats not fair

Naruto
Ya we worked hard to get here!!!

Kakashi
To bad you'll have to work a lot harder to become a full leaf village ninja, now tomorrow meet me at the designated training area at 5am.

Kakashi turned to leave but stopped to look back.

Kakashi
Oh and don't eat anything tomorrow morning or you'll puke, thats all your dismissed

BA BA BA BUUUUMA!!! (Drum sound)

(3rd prov)

Naruto knew he could do what ever Kakashi had planned thus pumped and ready for the up comming challenge he shot up from sitting super fast excited for the upcome challenge. Karmas body that had been resting on Naruto being knocked off the blond backwards with a lot of force a cracking sound could be heard as it made contact with the ground behind him and everyone froze. Sakura screamed out of surprise, Sasukes eyes widened in shock, and Naruto stood still, fist still in the air mouth still open in a smile as sweat rolled down his forehead. Karmas eyes slowly opening he pushed himself up so he was sitting up and reaching up to the back of his head feeling a warm wet liquid. Pulled his hand away and looked at it... it was blood.

Karma
Naruto... I think you cracked the back of my skull

Sakura
Oh my god Naruto!!!!

Sasuke
Its hard to tell if he's bleeding a lot with his red hair

Naruto looked behind him seeing Karma looking down at his hand his red hair shadowing his eyes. Naruto was about to say something when Karma slowly stood up surprising all three of them. He looked at Naruto a dark aura started to surround him.

Naruto
K-K-KARMA WAIT I IT WAS B-BY ACCIDENT PLEASE AAAAAAAHHH!!!!

Naruto started to run and jump off the schools roof  he began running away to hide till Karma cooled off. Stood there for a few seconds Sakura and Sasuke didn't daring to move until Karma looked over at Sasuke.

Karma
Where'd Kakashi go?

Sasuke
H-he "cough" he left, said for the three of us to meet him tomorrow at the training grounds

Sasuke wasn't scard but he could tell that this Karma guy that idiot Naruto's older brother was dangerous and not to make the wrong move. So Sasuke just kept still waiting for the red heads next move, he would fight if he needed to he was ready. Then Karma went relaxed a bit the dark aura disappearing fully his eyes now visible but clouded.

Karma
Alright... guess I'll be seeing you two around

Sasuke
Ya...

Karma looked at the direction that Naruto went then took a deep breath walking over to the tree he hid in earlier. Finding all the dinner supplies he bought earlier at the trunk of the tree he picked up the bags and then made his way home towards the house so he could start dinner up.