"just go see who it is," they shared a secret look that caused dylan to get out of the water and make his way into the house.

it was just the two of us now.

"i invited some of our old friends over." he explained and i nodded. i felt so awkward around him. i wanted nothing more than to
rip those swim trunks off and have his cock down my throat - it's all i thought about since he sent me that one picture, but i couldn't and that bugged me the most.

"i remember that bathing suit," jay moved forward as he spoke, his eyes shining with lust. my heartbeat picked up and he laughed. "well just the back of it, really." he smirked.

i was at a lost for words. i knew what i wanted to do, what i wanted to say but dylan was probably heading back and this was just too wrong.

i hadn't noticed that jay was now standing right in front of me. his hands ghosted over my hips the tips of his thumbs just barely brushing over the strap on my bottoms. he was saying something to me but i was too lost in thought to listen.

images of him kissing me, touching me, fucking me, clouded my brain. he'd no doubt be great in bed. the way he carried himself gave all that away. what i would give to feel his wet tongue working against my clit. his hands holding my hips in place because we all know i wouldn't be able to lay still.

i could feel it. the pressure of his tongue, the scrap of his teeth, the gentle kisses he'd leave after sucking a bit too hard, his hands. i could feel it. why could i feel it?

reality came crashing down all at once. the firmness of jay's hands as he held my body to his, his mouth working on my neck and the sound of dylan's laughter as he made his way back outside. my eyes widened. i shoved at jay's chest three times before he pulled back.

"you've got a hickey." he laughed, brushing his thumb over the bruised skin.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" i snapped giving him another shove to create more distance between us. he just laughed. i was quick with letting my hair down, trying desperately to cover my neck.

dylan's voice made me jump. "babe! come out, i want you to meet my friends!" he stood in the doorway with three guys and a girl, a huge smile on his face. i mustered up the best grin that i could before lifting my body out of the pool and wrapping a towel around myself.

dyl's arm went around my waist once i was close enough. "babe, this is anna, harris, keith, and ethan. guys this is babe." he was so excited. i smiled at each of his friends.

"i'm zoë." i waved. "dylan talks about you guys a lot," i commented and he did. i knew enough about these guys to say i went to college with them.

anna dated both harris and keith but ended up with harris and they're now engaged. it was this huge thing when they were in school, who anna would end up with. ethan is gay and a little bit of a slut, slept with more people than all the guys combined. keith is a lead singer of a band with a really long pointless name, they were booked at the staples center a few months ago. i heard stories about all of them, but not so much about justin. which is weird since they claim to have been best friends.

dylan never mentioned him, not until we were getting ready for this trip.

we stood there chatting for a good fifteen minutes before jay started making his way over to us. he was quickly added into their reminiscing, laughing along with the rest of them.

it was soon decided that the seven of us would go grab burgers from this place a few blocks away. jay followed me up the stairs after i excused myself to go change. i half expected him to follow me into the guest room and was only a little relieved when he ducked into his bedroom.

i was quick with drying off and changing out of my bathing suit. i slipped into a white off the shoulder top that tucked into a ripped pair of shorts. as i was securing my sandals on my feet, the door cracked open. jay slipped in, jeans hanging low on his hips and a t-shirt crumpled in his fist.

"you're not wearing a bra," he pointed out, using the hell of his foot to kick the door closed.

"not with this shirt." i stood, giving myself a silent pep talk to keep my composure. he was just a guy, there was no reason to get all worked up.

i stood in front of the mirror, carefully brushing the knots from my hair as jay moved to stand behind me. the heat from his bare chest radiated onto my back. he was so close. i nearly jumped when his hand fell down on my hip. "do you understand how beautiful you are?" he was mumbling into my ear as i concentrated on laying my hair over the red mark on my neck.

i was not going to entertain his shenanigans.

"what i'd do to have you all to myself... i wouldn't even know where to start." his head tilted down and his lips were on my neck again. my body instantly relaxed and i cursed underneath my breath.

"dylan is right downstairs." i reminded, setting the brush down. i was slow with turning my body around, catching his intense stare. jay was able to send shivers down my spine from just one look.

"then don't be too loud." that familiar smirk settled on his lips as he dropped his other hand down onto my waist, tightening his grip when he pulled my body against his. my nipples were pebbling and i knew he could feel it against his chest.

without another word he had his mouth on mine. all i could think to do was react. his lips felt so good against mine, so soft. i would be an idiot to pull away.