21. Almost X Our Strategy

Start from the beginning

Then you walked to Jimin and Bambam in pride.

Jimin and Bambam started laughing.

You heard RM breath heavily and said "Dear God, I almost got killed"

You giggled to yourself.

"So what do we practice first?" you asked Bambam since he was the leader.

Bambam wipes his fallen tears from laughing and said "Well, I think we should first think of a plan first"

Rosé finally walked over to join us. "RM has the highest IQ right? He should think of the plan"

You glanced over at RM and he was still in the corner, scared for his life.

"Oi~ Come and think of a plan" you said to RM.

RM slowly stands up and walked around you to hid behind Jimin.

Wow he's smart, he knows I won't hurt Jimin so he is using him as a protection.

"I... I've thought about this..." RM said.

---------------------------------------------
"I think we should work as a team because it is easier to gang up on individuals. Since we would be scattered around the map when we spawn, we should find a direction and meet up with each other first" RM said.

"Wait then what about the prize?" you asked.

"You guys can have it. I only joined to entertain myself" Rosé said.

"I don't need it either" Bambam said.

You looked at RM.

RM was still sacred from earlier so he just shook his head and hid behind Jimin.

So it's either Jimin or yours.

"I'm not gonna give it to you, I also want it" Jimin said.

Rosé suddenly started laughing.

What's so funny? Did she read someone's mind again?

"I see, I have a competition" you said and smirked at Jimin.

RM's POV

"Anyways, back to as I was saying... Some of us are not as good in magic and that will give us a disadvantage" I said as I looked at Rosét.
"but if we are on a team, we should be reckless"

"How are we going to find each other if we don't know the map?" Jimin asked.

"Great question! Remember how Professor Jin said that we would have to sleep outside? That means that the sun and moon would would switch position" I said.

"Yea? So?" Jimin asked.

"Since we will have the sun, we should all head towards the direction of the sun" I replied.

"Ohhhh" Jimin said.

"That's pretty clever because the sun would be in the same direction for everyone. It's the same concept as a compose" Rosé said.

"Bingo!"
"Once we find each other, we should immediately go to the center to get some legendary supplies"

"But what if all of the supplies were taken?" Bambam asked.

"Then we would stay at mid until the next noon and pretend we have the supplies. That's the safest way to do this"

"Safe? That's not safe at all" Bambam said.

Rosé spoke up, "It would be the safest way"

Rosé walked away from us and started explaining. "According to my many years of reading and studying minds, I can tell you that most people would not want to lose their tags on the first day. So they would go and gather supplies first and if they see us at mid, they would go elsewhere to loot the scattered chests instead"

Then she turned back to us and said "People always chose to do what's easy" and shrugged.

I nodded.

"This is ironically logical" Y/N said.

"I estimate that the team who has gotten all the supplies will probably run off immediately to target the others... So we should be safe if we stay at mid" Rosé said and slowly nodded.

"That's right" I said to Rosé.
"We would just have to take shifts throughout the night and pretend we have the supplies to scare people off even more"

"This game is more strategic than I thought" Jimin said.

Y/N nodded.

"I would say it's very psychologically strategic" Bambam said.

"It is, and you should be glad you have me on the team" I said proudly.

Y/N faked me a smile.

---------------------------------------------
AN: Our Brain-monster is so smart❤️😅

Our dearest RM almost sacrificed for us lol

RIP Kim Namjoon~ You'll be remembered. lmaooooo😂

Wait for the next chapter tomorrow to find out about RM's plan!❤️

(I'm editing~)