Shit.

I saw as the blood fell from my body onto the floor of my shower. I was crying in the shower. I wasn't risking pain by apply soap or shampoo to my back. I got out the shower and I looked at my back again. The cuts were deep in my skin and they almost hid the old scars. They were all over my back.

I loosely wrapped a towel around my body making sure that it come in contact with my cuts. I scrambled around my room in the dark looking for the house phone. I found it under a stack of papers on my desk.

I dialed Liam's phone number blindly. I heard him answer the phone with a muffled voice. "Hello?"

"Liam."

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Can you come to my house. Bring a first aid kit please." I heard movement in the background.

"Why? What happened?"

"Just come please."

"I am on my way."

"Don't park in front of my house and come in through the back door please. I will explain when you get here. Please hurry." I pleaded to him.

"I will be there in a minute." He said before the phone clicked dead. I sighed a little bit before the pain in my back increased by my breathing. I wiped the tears away from my face and I stood in the pitch black of my room. I slipped on some loose fitting basket ball shorts and a sports bra careful not to hit my cuts.

I heard a knock on my door which startled me at first. "Tess, it's me. What's going on?" He asked through the door. I wrapped the towel around me. I unlocked the door and he was looking at me.

"What happened?" He repeated. I stepped away from the door to let him in. He closed the door behind himself. He turned my light on and I looked at him.

"I hurt myself."

"What do you mean you hurt yourself?" I felt tears escape my eyes as Liam walked closer to me. I turned around and let go of the towel so that it exposed my back. Liam didn't say anything.

"You couldn't have done that to yourself."

"I did."

"Who did this to you?" Liam asked with complete anger in his voice.

"No one."

"Bullshit."

"It's true."

"Did Mason do this to you? Did that son of a bitch do this to you?" I shook my head. I knew I was lying. I wasn't risking Liam getting killed. Or getting myself killed at the most part.

"No." I could almost see how pissed off he was. I know he has a right to. I could have bled to death. I wrapped the towel back round my body loosely. I turned around and he was staring at my bed. It looked like a blood bath. Literally.

"Tess, you have to tell me what happened. I can't help you if you don't tell me." His eyes were holding a lot of pain.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I don't want you to die. I don't want to die. I can't tell you. I am sorry." I cried. He didn't say anything for a second. He was too shocked at what I said.

"I don't care. I would die for you if it meant that you were safe. I am not going to just stand here and let it ride off!" He yelled. He was right. We can't just go on thinking it was for the best. He took my hand and he put me in my swivel chair at my desk.

"I just want to take care of you because I love you." He said and I could hear him opening up the first aid kit behind me.

"I know. I love you to." I said. I could hear him moving stuff around and opening stuff up behind me.

"You could have bled out because of how deep these cuts are." Lain enlightened me. I put my hands onto the desk grasping it hard to bear the pain to come.

"I know. I needed to get it stop bleeding first." I said half-hearted.

"Are you ready?" Liam asked. I nodded lowly. He applied the cleaning stuff to my wounds and I held in screaming. It all turned into cold tears falling from my face. It seemed like forever until he was done with the cuts on my back.

"Done." He said lowly and there was silence throughout the room. I turned around to face him and he had pain written all over his face.

"Thanks." I said wiping the last little traces of tears away from my face. He kissed me and held one hand in on my face and we had our foreheads on each others. He was looking directly into my eyes.

"Let's run away together." He said so low, almost just a breath.

"I can't."

"When things get not as crazy. Let's just leave and never turn back." Liam said.

"We can. We can but now wouldn't be the best." I said.

"I know."

"I would love to runaway with you. My knight and shining armour."

"Your emo and shining piercings." He said and I laughed a little causing my back to hurt like hell again. Just as the pain went down a little.

"You're crazy." I teased him.

"You love me anyway." He said kissing my cheek.

"I do." He laughed. It wasn't so far from reality when Liam was cheering me up in the middle of many mid-life crisis's. Liam is always there to protect me and save me from anything. Even if it was just some stupid frown. But, he was wasn't there this time.

Next time. There won't be a next time. I'll probably already be dead. Dead to the world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there. I decided to actually not to kill Piper. I vowed to a friend not to kill of anyone and I can't break a promise. She will kill me when school starts again although it's the beginning of the summer. Plus, eat lots of ice cream. A need for the summer! The song on the side.

I Hate Everything About You- Three Days Grace. So awesome I love it.

Until Next Time

-BlackStarzz