Kovu...with Angie?!

When Kiara re-entered the den, she found her parents talking to Sarafina. She scanned the den in search of Kovu but he was nowhere to be found. "Grandma Sarafina," asked Kiara.
"Yes Kiara," replied Sarafina. " Have you seen Kovu?" "No dear, I haven't seen Kovu since morning, but I believe he went to the waterhole."
"Ok, I'll check, thanks." Kiara exited the den, bounded down the steps and ran to the waterhole where she found Diana, Burnt-Ebony, Vitani and Marisa. " Hello Kiara darling, said Diana cheerfully. How are you?" "Fine thank you, said Kiara slightly out of breath. I was just wondering if you have any idea as to where Kovu is." Diana began to think. " You know I believe I have seen Kovu."
" You have?" asked Kiara delightfully.
"Yes, he went off with Angie." At the mention of Angie's name Kiara's smile instantly vanished. "Did you just say that Angie went off with Kovu? And I mean my Kovu?" "She sure did, said Marisa. And I assume that Kovu was having a lot of fun." Kiara was so angry, that her face resembled a dark thundercloud. When she spoke, it was evident that she was jealous. "I don't suppose you saw where they went did you?" " The northern border, said Burnt-Ebony. They were laughing and talking." "About what!" demanded Kiara. " We're not really sure," said Vitani. "But I think I heard Angie say something about cubs and ......
"CUBS! WAIT DID YOU JUST SAY CUBS!" exploded Kiara. Vitani blocked her ears and Marisa blocked her eyes. Kiara wasted no time, she turned around and sprang in the direction in which Kovu and Angie had taken. " This, I gotta see," said Vitani getting up. "Me too," said Marisa eager to see what would occur at the northern border.