Tashay- DADDY RIAH IS HURTING

Damn this child got a big mouth. All you heard was Q dashing downstairs coming towards me.

" I'm fine"

Q- no your not go lay back down I"ll be there in a minute.

"I said I'm fine baby I just want to visit Camoni and Deja that's all."

Q- are you sure?

"I'm positive."

Q- I'll come with you to their house I don't want you driving alone.

"Ok let's go"

Q- not until you eat your food. My baby boy gotta eat.

I shook my head and ate all my food while Q creepy ass was staring at me until I was done. I got up and walked towards the car trying my best not to make Q see my face expression because I was In pain. Can't This baby wait for a little while 😒. The pain lasted for no more than 5 minutes so by the time Q was there I was fine.

At Deja House

We finally arrived at Deja house. I was finally going to spend time with Camoni cute self. I was about to hold Camoni when Tashay asked if I can take her to the bathroom. Q was talking to Cam in the kitchen, Deja was laying down with Camoni watching tv so I had no other choice but to take her. We were a door down from the bathroom when I felt liquid coming out from me. My water fucking broke.

Tashay- DADDY RIAH JUST PEED ON HERSELF.

This little girl lucky I'm in pain because I was gone slap her big mouth ass. I groaned in pain when I felt another pain. Q ass came running towards me helping me walk back to the car. Luckily we had two baby bags prepared. One for the house and one for the car. Once I got in and Q started driving all hell broke loose. I was in pain badly that I couldn't even concentrate on what the fuck Q was saying.

Q- baby just breathe in and out slowly we almost there.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST DRIVE"

10 Minutes Later

We FINALLY arrived at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Q helped me out and walked me to the front desk.

Q- Excuse me My fiancé is in labor and needs to be placed in a room.

Nurse- I'll give you a room if u give me your number.

Wait. ✋ Rewind. 😡 What the fuck this thirsty hoe said? 😤

"LISTEN HOE CALL A FUCKING DOCTOR SO I CAN GIVE BIRTH ALREADY. AFTER I GIVE BIRTH DONT LET ME CATCH YO UGLY ASS"

And with that she walked her little no booty ugly hoe ass to find a doctor. Seconds later a male HANDSOME doctor came out with a wheelchair. He placed me gently in the wheelchair and was about to roll of to the elevator. Q ass was jealous and asked the doctor can he roll his FIANCÉ himself. Smh not now Q. Once we got to our destination he helped me onto the bed and started hooking me to machines. I felt like I was about to die these pains are unbearable. The doctor which I learned his name was Dr. Smith checked me to see I was 7 centimeters dilated so it was to late to think about epidurals. 3 more centimeters to go 😩

3 Hours Later

Dr Smith came back to see my progress. Q felt so uncomfortable with Dr Smith checking my vagina. I had to laugh even though I was in pain.

Dr Smith- well Ms. Mass it seems like his umbilical cord is wrapped around his next two times as you can see in the monitor. We are going to have to preform a C-Section or the baby will looses his oxygen and that will lead him to death. I will be back in 3 minutes so we can get this operation done.

And with that he left . I knew I should've said something about the pain I had earlier. Now my baby boy is loosing his oxygen due to the umbilical cord around his neck. Q kissed my head saying everything is going to be alright and I hope so. If our baby don't make it I'll never forgive myself. Moments later the doctor came in and told me it's time to begin. I prayed and hope everything goes well.

👶
👶
👶
👶
👶
👶

Dr Smith- now Tasariah you are going to feel a little pressure but not for long though.

"Ok" I said softly.

All you heard was Dr Smith giving instructions to his nurses and Q telling me he's almost here. Then I heard him. My baby boy. Quintin Tyriq Wright. 7 pounds and 11 ounces. Curly hair with brown eyes that Q has. My baby was just beautiful. His loud cries and his nice light brown skin tone was just beautiful. I couldn't hold him until I was done stitched up but I gave my baby boy a big kiss on his forehead that made him stop crying. That's mommy man. Mommy brave man. I can't believe I'm a mother to a handsome baby boy. I'm engage to the man I love, finally meet my prince Quintin and have the family I never had with Tashay.

I guess a thug can have "A Unsuspecting crush" 😍😘
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRINCE QUINTIN TYRIQ WRIGHT IS FINALLY HERE 👏👏👶☺️😍

SHOUT OUT TO OfficiallyBrittani FOR THE NAME 👏☺️

This Book Is OVERR 😩✌️☺️ I HAD A GREAT time writing this book to you all. I am really sad that this book had to be over but on the bright side 🌞 I'll be having new books that will come out this summer so STAY TUNE ☺️ I love all of you guys. The ones that supported me, the one that hated on me and the silent readers who won't comment lol thank you every one.

CARTER DEE YALL
😍😘