Chapter 3

"We were best friends Chan. What on earth happened?"

"Maybe I didn't want to."

"What? So, you just didn't want to be my friend anymore?"

"No." he sighed "That's not what I mean. Let's just go back to the way we were, please. I miss you." Before she knew it, she was wrapped up in his tight grip. She tried to push him away but to no avail. His warmth and the feeling of protection he never failed to cause even after so long, slowly letting her to melt in his embrace.

"I need you to bother me." His voice sounded sad and almost broken, making her forget all the anger and doubts that had been bottled up. She wanted to stay mad at him, she wanted him to feel like the worst little shit on the planet, but in that moment, she couldn't.

"I missed you Chan. I really did. It's just, lately, I couldn't bother to anymore. Why is it that when I've finally accepted everything, you decide to show up again? I can't afford to miss you anymore Chan." She lightly hit his chest. She truly couldn't understand why she felt this much but Chanyeol seemed to have the same internal fight. But was it truly possible to just go back to being as close as they used to be.

"You won't have to miss me anymore. I promise." He wasn't sure if it was a promise he would be able to keep but he needed her back in his life, that was all he knew. "Let's have a sleepover. We have a lot of catching up to do." He smiled down at her with his million-dollar smile. "What are we, twelve?" She chuckled, attempting to get out of his grip but he pulled her back to him on the couch, pouting.

"Fine, let me just get a drink, Jesus." The sound of her laughter radiated through the living room and he released his grip without a word. "You want some maekju?" She asked making her way to the kitchen to get some drinks and food. She came back with a few bottles of alcohol and whatever snacks were left in the cabinets.

"You know it's weird, last time we really talked we weren't even allowed to drink" She chuckled handing him his drink before joining him on the couch.

"Yea, that's kind of stupid to be honest." He stated as if he were regretting everything.

"So wanna watch a movie?" She asked ignoring his statement and taking out the beloved saw series.

"I swear, I will leave if you put that on." He said, his eyes actually panic filled. Chanyeol wasn't that bad with horror films but he never likes the saw series, no matter how much Soyoungloved them.

"Calm down, I was just kidding." She laughed and took the remote to put up Notflix. hehe

"What do you want to watch?" She asked. They scrolled their way through the lists of movies and they finally decided to watch 'Hyung' as neither had seen it yet. All about that support people.

The hours passed by quickly and they ended up just sitting on the couch together in whatever position seemed comfortable, reminiscing and catching up with each other's lives till the early hours.

Minhae came home to the perfect sight the morning after. Their legs were tied together in e sporadic manner and chanyeol was partly laying onSoyoung's stomach in what seemed like a very uncomfortable position.

She carefully walked over, snapping a quick picture before attempting to wakeSoyoung.

Her eyes opened to find Minhae cockily smirking at her. Her confusion soon faded when she realised what position she was in. She glared at Minhae who merely winked and walked away to get her stuff ready.

"Chan." She whispered, poking his head, but instead of waking up, he wrapped his arms around her stomach tightly. "What are you a koala, get off." She said a bit more loudly making him groan. "Noo, I'm comfy."