F her right in the pussy

Guys, I don't know where to begin.

HOLY JESUS, this is one thing that leaves me so utterly confused that I dont know what the hell's going on afterwards.

Fucking.

Yeah, basically, smex. Intercourse, making love, frickity frack, banana into the donut hole, ITS ALL THE SAME THING AND YA ITS A WAY OF LIFE.

But shoot me if I'm wrong, I don't understand (and I still fucking dont to this day), why the authors always put, "Oh, baby," Harry moaned in pleasure. "you taste so good."

LITERALLY WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

I understand that hell, Harry likes pussay (or maybe dick) but what the hell in hell do y'all mean? Does Cryssay's pussy taste like a chocolate fountain? Is it smooth milk chocolate or bitter nasty ass dark chocolate (lol @ me bc I like dark chocolate) (wink).

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS HOW DOES A GIRL'S PUNANY TASTE GOOD?/?//?/? #confusedsincebirth.

PLS explain to me if you're a guy or a dyke (no offense yall rock), and you have tasted pussay because I don't comprehend and no I don't feel like urban dictionarying it because f thats awkward. "How does a pussaaay taste good?" No, I'm not typing that in my Google search bar. Hella nasty.

Anyway, ya, how does a girl taste? Sweet? Salty? Can you like add paprika if necessary? IDEK.

No really, comment below because shouldn't a pussy actually taste sour and bitter, especially if it's the week before you start your period? Like, the discharge and shit. Omg, stop. stop. sorry for that that's disgusting bc even the smell of discharge is enough to kill a boy and make them run to Antarctica.

BTW SORRY FOR SPELLING YOUR CROTCH AS PUSSAY IT KEPT SAYING THIS WAS RATED R SO I HAD TO SAUCE IT UP A BIT OK BYE LOVE YOU BITCHES.

(p.s. if you have read my new Louis AU, PAWN, and liked it, I have since today uploaded the Prologue. OK BYE LOVE YOU) <3