SHE'S BROKEN BUT SHE BEFRIENDED 1D

You know what I really really really really really really hate? Like, with such a passion I would eliminate it from this shitty planet named earth if I could? When the main character (in this stupid piece of shit my m/c is Cryssay), loses her parents in a car crash (which is ALWAYS the reason why they passed) and the author tries so hard to make the m/c seem depressed and socially awkward and suicidal and shit.

Sure, it works for like a fucking chapter. BUT then she runs into One Direction who try to scoop her up into a sugar covered waffle cone. And of course I expect the m/c to punch them in the throats and run away, because, SHE'S A FUCKING SOCIALLY AWKWARD DEPRESSED GIRL WHO DOESN'T LIKE ANYONE. 

Although that never happens and in every fan-fiction that's supposed to be a sob-story, the girl always gives in. Not only does she give in and befriend them, but she does this is approximately 4.2 seconds after the charmer Harry *oh suprise suprise*, sweeps her off her feet by complimenting her ugly poop colored eyes.

SORRY NOT SORRY BUT THIS HAPPENS WAY TOO OFTEN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY IN FACT I'M SURE THAT HALF OF YOU READING DID THIS IN ONE OF YOUR FAN-FICTIONS AND IF YOU DID bYE.