booga booga this, booga booga that, booga booga slap that ass

OK HEY. 

So I'm just wrting this at 12:40 AM just really tired and such and I juwa wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeep. But that can wait. SO, I've come to write this quickly to tell you I deleted Delivery Girl (because fan-fics are crappy nowadays so I guess mine is too), because they're all cookie-cutter and booOoOring. The only good ones I find interesting are in my LUNCH reading list. So yeah. Go check those out?/?

ANYWAY POINT OF THIS IS:

I posted a new Harry fan-fic/story story (It'll be 10 parts long, maybe 11 for an epilogue if I'm feeelieng it that day). It's called, Thank You, and it's not like a regular fanfic. The "chapters" are short, usually going to be one or two pages long. The main idea of it is explained in the description and in the first part, and I swear it's not about sex or druUgs or all that. 

It's about Harry. Harry. ONLY HARRY. And maybe the girl, but she's useless basically and doesn't even get named in the whole thing. So yeah. Basically HArry. What's better??/?

And there's no love connection. She's 16. SOOOoO OIF YOU'RE TIRED OF ALL THE CLICHES AND STUFF THAT I LIST IN THESE RIDIC CHAPTERS THEN GO TAKE A LOOK AT Thank You BECAUSE IT'S NO WHERE NEAR CLICHE I HOPe!!@!

THANKS AND IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA BOTHER COMMENTING ON Thank You DON'T BOTHER READING IT BBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYE.