That crazy bitch ex gal-friend shE BACKKK

You know what really aggravates me? To no end? AND I'M QUITE SURE YOU'VE AT LEAST HAD THIS HAPPEN IN HMMM MAYBE EVERY FREAKING FAN-FIC YOU READ-

Ex girl-friends. Ya, those things. Or at least that's what most call them when they make them a character in their fan-fic that goes all demon and tries to destroy the relationship between the m/c and the main boy like wTFFF Y'ALL OK HOLD UP.

FIRST OF ALL Y. Y. Y. WHY IS IT THAT ALLLL THE TIME, IT'S APPARENTLY "necessary" TO MAKE THE BOY'S EX BE A PHYSco bitcH?

WHY CAN'T DHE BE A NICE GIRL WHO TELLS CRYSSAY THAT HARRY'S REALLY NICE IN BED WHEN YOU SCRATCH HIS EAR LIKE A DOG'????"? cause I've for sure never seen that happen and jf I ever did I would bow down to your ass right now and prolly smell it because ur considered holy to me.

1. Why can't Megan, the ex gal pal for example, be all like, "Hey Cryssay, I'm Harry's ex and WOAH NOW hold uP put your earrings back on cuz I'm just wantin' to shake yo damn hand! CheeeeeeeEe!"

2. This is sorta off topic yknow but second why is there usually a love triangle??? like it be like Iris (another ex because its Harry freaking Styles he prolly got all the hoes around him) and Cryssay battle it out when Iris is still dating Harry and cryssay is just 'that friend.'

THEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE CUZ THERE BE THAT EXTREME MOMENT WHEN IRIS CATCHES HARRY CENTIMETERS AWAY FROM KISSING CRYSSAY.

THENNNN, Iris squeals like the ignorant bitch she always is made out to be (woah-o surprise surprise) and tells Harry to choose between her and Cryssay and then be like, "Me or her?"

andDDDS FINALLY (total mind blower) HARRY OF COURSE CHOOSES CRYSSAY AND IRIS GRABS HOLD OF HARRY AND SCREAMS IN HER BITCHY ACCENT, "You'll regret this, Styles."

-makes eye contact with Cryssay b4 stomping off. damn did I spoil some of yall with this new info bc sry if i did i've only read this scene about twenty million times and ive literally skipped over it nineteen mill because i already know whats gon' happen.

*ghetto claps* YOU-ALL-READY-KNO.

SO STFU ABOUT ALL THIS EX GIRLFRIEND CRAP PLZ. PLZ. JEYZUZ THIS GETS FRUSTRATING.

Some y'all authors think y'all the shit and basically wondorous for coming up with just a plot twister but honey bitch you ain't no prize. don't do this. cus i'll consider you a basic ass bitch and not a boss ass bitch, and thats embarrassing in my book u basic bitch . lATAAAAA.

Btw thanks for getting Fanficion Don'ts on the charts ayyyyeee (lou voice) platinum album.