Punk Ass Bitch Harry Styles What?

Soooooo,

Harry

OK OK, so let me just get warmed up by saying Punk harry styles or badass Harry style love stories really tick me offf BECAUSE

1. He either kidnaps you and holds you captive or you're forced to see him everyday and yadadyadayada.

2. THEN, he abuses you and all that shit. Goes all Falcon and uses falcon punches and kicks.

3. FINALLY, somehow and idk, you come to the decision that you've fallen in love with him one day after he beats the shit outta you ok?????

LET ME REMIND YOU NOT ALL FANFICTIONS HAVE TO END UP BEING FREAKING LOVEY DOVEY SOMEWHERE IN THE WRONG WAY PLZ NO PLZ.

ALSO THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN 99.8% OF BADASS HARRY FANFICS NOO LIIIIIIEEEEEE. GUYS LETs not.

the only good punk/badass Harry fanfic I actually read (and it's the only damn one in my "Lunch" reading list) is Euphoria by my babe Sami {wreckedkids}.

Cause she can actually work it.

Not once has there been a love scene in her shit.

And i fucking love her for that. keep doing that shit, sami.

SORRY THIS ISN'T REALLY FUNNY/RELATABLE. (Did I spell that right? I hope, i'm a writer for Christ's sake).

So here's something cool to make up for my lack of humor today, I guess:

This girl that used to go to my school, is in a girl group. A fucking girl group. Sorta ghetto, too, as my friend recalled. It's called WE R CHARM. yea, you should go look them up on youtube, foreal foreal i just found out about this today because I checked my IG for the first time in a while.

I LAuGhed/CRIED BECAUSE I WANNA BE FAMOUS 2. Her name's Taylor, or as she's called in CHARM, Tay. shes actually really pretty but no one at school really likes her except some lmfao. She looks nice tho. i went to a party with her.

So basically moral is if any of yall know a group who needs an extra member hmu I'm being 99% cereal. Plz.

Alright. Peace.

Fan-Fiction Don'tsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara