One Sided Love

One Sided Love

-Unrequited love or one-sided love is love that is not openly reciprocated or understood as such by the beloved. The beloved may not be aware of the admirer's deep and strong romantic affection, or may consciously reject it. The Merriam Webster Online Dictionary defines unrequited as "not reciprocated or returned in kind".

-Suppose you love someone, but they don't love you back.

-the horrible and horrifying feeling of falling in love alone. loving that boy/girl without the satisfaction of receiving their love in return. this experience happens a lot in high school and is often something you wish never happened.

-Basically when you love someone so much and they have no idea and they don't love you back. It sucks a lot.

-When the person you love is being happy but doesn't see how depressed you are because you are the only one to feel the love. Also called a sad reality

He/she is being all happy with another person while i'm depressed, waiting for a miracle. This is, one sided love.

-You love him even they don't love you back.

-You know everything about her/him . Except she/he loves me or not. She/he doesn't know everything about you. Except the thing that you love her/him.

A/N: this is some of definition of one sided love.... the first definition is copy paste and the other definition is not copy paste ... its my idea about one sided love hehe..... this will be a situation of taehyung in this story hehe.... this is not update ... I just give you some idea in this story hehe... ohhh before I forget thanks for your comments ... that you want a update on this story hehe I appreciate you all .... authornim loves you all... don't worry I will update tomorrow ....this is just my update for now.. so hope you like it even its just a definition... hehe... thanks for waiting and loving this story...huhuhu....loves lot from authornim.... leave a comment on the comment box and im sure I will read it even im not reply on your comment but I read it and im happy reading your comments.......

"I don't know why I love you so much when you don't even love me. I don't know why you are the ONE when I am just a SOMEONE to you....."

"Why am I afraid to lose you when you are not even mine??....."

Some Quotes for One Sided Love hehe......

Vote
and
Comment...