Chapter 24: Dark Side Of Your Room

Start from the beginning

"Vic," he hisses. "Oh God."

He starts to squirm a little so I grab his thigh to steady him, moving my head up and down faster. His hips suddenly buck up and he lets out a long whine as he finishes in my mouth. I swallow then take him out of my mouth. I lick him clean and he shudders as my tongue glides over his slit.

I kiss below his navel one last time then look up at him. He has his eyes closed and a small satisfied smile on his face. His chest is moving up and down rapidly, with each breath and he's still gently caressing my hair.

"You're so beautiful. I love you." I whisper, kissing his thigh then pulling his underwear up.

I climb back on top of him and he grins, wrapping his arms around my neck, kissing me gently.

"I love you too." He whispers, blushing.

I push his hair out of his face and just smiling lovingly at him.

"No one has ever done that for me before." Kellin says softly.

I look at him confused.

"You've never gotten a blowjob before?" I frown and he shakes his head.

"Calvin was the first guy I was ever with and he wasn't comfortable with doing that." Kellin explains.

"Did he ever ask you to do that to him?" I question and he nods. "That's not fair."

Kellin just shrugs and smiles sadly.

"What was sex like?" I ask, rolling off him and falling on the mattress.

I pull him into my arms and kiss his forehead.

"It was sex." He shrugs. "Sometimes it felt good, sometimes it felt like nothing. Sometimes I got to cum, sometimes I didn't. Depends on how Calvin was feeling on the day and whether he finished before me."

I frown, saddened by how casual he sounds.

"If you didn't finish before he did, he still didn't let you cum?" I frown.

Kellin laughs lightly.

"No, he didn't. He wouldn't even let me jerk off. He said it was insulting." He sighs.

"Kell, that's bullshit. Sex should be about pleasuring the other person, not yourself. Sounds to me like he was using you." I mutter. God, I really hate him. How could he treat someone as wonderful as Kellin like garbage?

Kellin smiles and kisses me.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I smile back.

Kellin's hand runs down my chest and I don't think much of it until his hand lands on my crouch, creating anxiety within me.

"I want to pleasure you." He whispers.

I take his wrist and gently pry it off me.

"You don't have to do that. I just wanted to pleasure you." I smile nervously.

"I want to." Kellin says placing his hand back on the front of my sweatpants.

I instinctively grab his wrist a little too tight and frantic. A look of realization flashes across Kellin's face and I hope I haven't upset him.

"You're scared." He whispers making me go red in embarrassment.

He drops his hand and brings it up to my cheek.

"He really hurt you, didn't he?" Kellin asks and I nod, swallowing hard.

He smiles sadly and brushes his hand across my cheek.

"I'll wait till you're ready. I'm sorry." He apologizes.

I let out a long sigh of relief and return his smile.

"Thank you." I mumble.

He kisses me and I pull him into my arms. I hate how Andy still affects me. He really hurt me and sex just isn't ever going to be something I'm comfortable with because of that.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Kellin asks.

I shake my head and kiss his nose.

"Not yet." I mumble. "I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize. It's okay. Whenever you're ready." He smiles.

I sigh, still feeling guilty and embarrassed.

"I feel so weak. You're so much stronger than me." I admit, turning away from him.

He kisses my bare shoulder and runs his hand over my chest.

"You're not weak. We had similar but different experiences. We're different people and we handle things differently. I'm not any stronger than you. Don't think like that." He whispers comfortingly.

I turn back around and stare at him, just admiring him as he stares back at me. The way he looks at me, it feels like he's staring into my soul.

"You make me feel so vulnerable." I murmur.

"I'm flattered you feel comfortable enough to be vulnerable with me." I tell him.

"I trust you," I tell him. "Sometimes I just let my fear get the best of me."

"That's okay. You're still healing. So am I. One day we'll be fearless." He explains, smiling fondly.

"Sometimes, I already feel like I am when you're by my side." I whisper.

He smiles and kisses me. I don't doubt one day I'll forget all about Andy and it will be because of Kellin.

--

Hope everyone is well.

Btw, she said yes.