Chapter 13: Nice2KnoU

-
So long, so nice to know ya
Nice to know ya
I'm sorry to say
We cant go back to yesterday.

---

Vic POV

When I wake up, Kellin's still sleeping next to me, in fact he's clinging onto me like a little koala.

Poor angel. I can't believe this happened to him. I know how it feels. I know how he must be feeling. When Andy raped me the first time, it was like my world just collapsed around me. It was then I realized he didn't love me. But i don't think Kellin has reached that conclusion yet.

I unhook his arms from around me and slide out of bed. I pull the covers back over him and tuck them under his chin. I stare at him for a little bit, just admiring his beauty.

Fuck he doesn't deserve what's happened to him. It's not fair.

I walk out of the room and go down to the kitchen. I find the instant decaf and begin making coffee. Mike comes into the room, looking as if he's just woken up.

"Of course. I pull out the coffee and suddenly you're awake." I say rolling my eyes.

"Can I have some?" He murmurs.

"I really shouldn't be giving you this." I sigh pulling out a third mug.

"It's decaf." Mike shrugs. "It's fine."

"They only take out ninety-seven percent of the caffeine." I state.

"Vic, I have a caffeine addiction. I'm not allergic to it. Small amounts should be fine." He huffs and I nod knowing he's right.

"I know. I just worry." I say waving my hand.

"Well you shouldn't." He mumbles. "Kellin's car is out the front. Is he here?"

I nod and gesture to my bedroom.

"He's sleeping." I murmur.

"In your bed?" Mike says wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

I shake my head sadly. I don't feel like joking about it.

"He left Calvin." I state and Mike's face falls.

"What happened for him to leave Calvin in the middle of the night?" Mike murmurs and I give him a look. Mike's eyes widen and he shakes his head.

"Really?" He whispers seeming horrified and I nod. "Are you okay?"

I look at him confused.

"I don't think I'm the one that's supposed to not be okay." I say.

"I know. I feel horrible for Kellin. But I just want to make sure that this isn't bringing up old feelings or memories." He says squeezing my shoulder.

"It doesn't matter. I just need to be here for Kellin right now." I frown.

I take two of the mugs and leave the room before Mike can question me even more. I go back into my room and Kellin's still sleeping, although he stirs when I climb back into bed next to him.

When his eyes flutter open, he looks up at me confused but then realisation flashes across his face and his face falls. He sits up and runs his fingers through his hair.