Sorcerer Society XI

All new Sorcerers again gathered at the hall of Sorcerer Society.

At the stage stands 6 members of the council. 

"Good Day everyone! 6th day here in Sorcerer Society. Almost a week, I hope everyone has learned how to use Mana Shield and can see mana with element on it." Leon greeted

Everyone chorused a loud YES.

Leon smiled. "Let me introduce to you the rest of the council members. Again, I am Leon 7th seat." He then bowed. with yellow robe.

"I'm Magda, 6th seat." She smiled warmly. Wearing a pink robe

"Isaac, 5th seat." He has spikey brown hair. Muscular in physique and stands around 5'11. He has tanned skin that goes well with his masculine look. He wears a brown robe.

"Magnus, 4th seat." He also bowed. He wears a blue robe.

"Good day everyone, My name is Bien, 3rd seat." He has black hair with silver streaks because of old age. He's around the age of Magda. He wears rounded glasses and also has a moustache. His posture is that from a royal family and looks very professional. He wears a red robe.

"I'm Bella, 2nd seat." She smiled. She is a chubby girl but very voluptuous. She has blonde wavy hair. Very bubbly and stands 5'6 in height. She wears a green robe. 

they then formed two teams. 

1st team: Leon, Magda and Magnus.

2nd team: Isaac, Bella and Bien.

"In sorcerer society we do jobs right?" Leon asked.

everyone nodded.

"These jobs can never be done alone, so we go in teams. By now for sure you have formed friendships with other sorcerers. Now I ask you to form teams of 3. I will give you 15 minutes." Leon said

Svetlana ran towards Dylan. "Obviously we should be in one team" She demanded

"Of course!" Dylan  said sarcastically

 "Noooooow, who shall our last member be?" Lana said while searching the area.

"May I join the band?" Llora asked.

"PERFECT!" Lana shouted hugging Llora

Llora smiled. "I guess that's a yes"

They all laughed together and formed their team.

"5 teams of three. Now we will test your teamwork each of you will face my team" Leon said "You won't be facing Bella's team 'coz they're just overpowered" He said then stuck his tongue out to Bella.

Bella also stuck her tongue out and rolled her eyes. "We, or should I say the STRONGER team" she then looked at Leon. "are here to analyze and give pointers. Now to start." She thought for a while and pointed on a random team.

The Team she pointed at was the team of the Smart Girl, Preya.

"You will be the first team to face Leon's" Bella said. "Magda, if you may?" She said to Magda.

Magda nodded her head and walked towards the center. She snapped her fingers then instantly they're all in the middle of the arena where Leon had his battle.

"Everyone let's go seat so that we can start." Magda said.

All remaining teams including Bella's vacated the stadium and sat at the audience's area.

Preya's team and Leon's are now at the arena.

"How about you introduce yourselves to the Audience." Magnus said.

Preya went first. "My name is Preya, I'm a Conju-" Leon interrupted

"I told you little girl, telling your arte is a dis advantage." 

"Telling my art is not a disadvantage, you won't know how I use my Arte" She replied

"True" One of her team mates agreed.

"If that what you think so. Then we shall also reveal our artes after you" Leon said.

"Very well. Again, I'm Preya, a Conjurer" She said.

"My name is Brian, a Diviner" He has a boyish look, black hair and strong eyes. stands around 5'9 in height.

"I'm Madeleine, Illusionist. Nice to meet you" She then bowed her head. She's a petite girl. Slim but not too skinny. She has her hair purple on pigtails.

"I'm Leon, a Transmuter."

"Magnus, Conjurer"

"Magda, a Diviner"

"Shall we?" Leon asked.

"We shall." Preya raised her hands. Red mana surrounded it. "Come forth, Maxima!" a woman with red wings appeared. It's hair is fiery red and emits a hot aura.

"Well well well, I see that you achieved to summon a creature, a strong one to be particular." Magnus commented.

"This will be exciting" Leon said.

Magda just smiled giggling.