|| 19. secretive ||

minhee's P.O.V.

"yes haechan what do you need?" i ran up to the bathroom. he was still naked, with a white towel around his waist, water dripping down his body. 

"ooooh, someone has been working out." i cooed. 

don't worry, we are like this all the time. i mean, we are best friends after all. 

he laughed and rolled his eyes. "i didnt want you alone with mark too long." 

well... too late. 

what happened just now was a new side if mark i just experienced. he's handsome, adorable, funny, caring, and now seductive and frisky. i love it. 

haechan was getting changed and i was facing the door so i didn't see anything i didn't want to see. 

*ding dong* 

you know what that means. the rest are here! 

i ran down the stairs and opened the door for jaemin, jeno, jisung, chenle, and renjun. they all greeted me and i greeted back. we all walked towards the living room and we just chilled. haechan let me play my playlist on the speaker in the corner while we relaxed. my playlist is the best. 

"haechan, can i borrow some basketball shorts?" i asked. my shorts kept riding up my butt. 

"uh, try finding some. they might be too big. mark can you show her?" 

mark? thats pretty weird. giving that he doesn't like us alone. 

mark's P.O.V.

"o-okay." i said. 

"c'mon." i stood up. 

she followed behind me, up the stairs and into haechan's bedroom. we went inside and opened the dresser drawers, searching for some small boy shorts. after some searching, i found some basketball shorts that were so small. probably from when he was 10 years old. 

"here i found one." i said handing her the pair. she took it from my hands and checked them out. 

"perfect!" she exclaimed. 

i stared at her and she stared back. 

"are you going to watch me change?" she had a sarcastic expression. 

i got flustered. i nodded and walked out the door, waiting for her on the other side. she closed the door shut, but little did she know she accidentally didn't close it all the way. the curious and rebellious boy i am, leaned in towards the crack that was exposed. i could see just enough of her, and i watched. she slowly slid down her shorts off her waist to her calves, revealing her maroon colored underwear with lace embroidered around the seams. the sight of her lack of clothing made me gulp down a mouthful of saliva, and made beads of sweat trickle down my forehead. she let out a few sighs of reliefs, sounding a little sensual to my ears. i shook my head to regather my thoughts and looked away before i did something i wasnt supposed to. 

"I'm done." she said. 

oh thank god. i went back into his room and i shut the door behind me.

"how do you look so hot wearing boys clothes." i said. but it was true. it fit her perfectly and she pulled it off well. she blushed a little and put her head down, while she played with the sleeve of her cardigan. i walked towards her and pulled her into a tight hug. 

"yah! dont blush, it makes me all fluffy." i said in a cute voice. 

i pulled her onto the bed and i crawled up behind her. i wrapped my arms around her back and waist, resting my head on her shoulder. she was sitting between my legs and she played with my dangling fingers.