Chapter 9: Fighting For Air

Start from the beginning

"That isn't crazy. It's actually pretty sweet. I'm fine, just bruised myself up on the steps" I hummed with a smile.

"Are you at the hospital?" he questioned.

"Kind of" I responded.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to visit you" Damon offered in a soft voice.

"You don't have too. I'll be out of here soon" I mumured.

"I want too just to check for myself that your okay" he said.

"How bout I send you a picture instead just for proof? Though, I must warn you. I'm in a hospital gown and look a mess" I laughed.

"I'm pretty sure it's impossible for you to not look good in anything" he replied causing me to lightly blush

"Thank you. Your very sexy yourself" I hummed.

"Oh, u-uh um-m thanks" he stuttered nervously. Putting him on hold I quickly took a picture praying I looked at least halfway decent.

"You look good for someone that fell on the stairs. Maybe when your better I could take you on a dinner date. I really want to make up for that spectacle at our last one. Rose has apologized and promised me she's never going to interfere in my love life again. If only I could get my mother to do the same?" Damon suggested.

"It may have started rocky but, I particularly favor the ending, Made up for everything but, dinner sounds good" I mumbled with a grin.

"Great. Thank you. Um I have to get ready to see my parents. Can you call me later?" he questioned.

"I will. I'd love to hear your voice before I go to sleep in this creepy hospital" I responded.

"Alright, bye Bonnie" he whispered, sounding very flustered before hanging up. 

"And who was that?" my mom asked coming up beside my bed.

"Damon. He's my mate" I whispered.

"Oh my, you finally found him. Bonnie this is wonderful news" she spoke awed.

"Yeah I know. I was starting to lose hope and then he showed. I couldn't believe it at first. I thought the moon goddess had given up on me" I told her.

"But, that isn't true my baby girl. I told you that sometimes it takes a while" my mother hummed caressing my head.

"He's human mom. I have a human mate. That has never happened to an Alpha before. Our mate is supposed to be strong" I sighed.

"There are different kinds of strength, Bonnie. Don't assume that just because he is human, he isn't strong. The moon goddess never makes a mistake" she explained.

"I know" I replied.

"Good. Now tell me all about him" she laughed pulling up a chair.

We talked about Damon until I began to feel sleepy and that's when my mom left. My father would stop by later on to check on me. I was so, ready to get out of this hospital because it gave me the heeby geebies. Even though I was an Alpha I was still shaken by this place.

I was a in a deep sleep so, I didn't here the footsteps as they crept into my room. I didn't here them as they came over to my bed. I only noticed when they placed the pillow over my face and pushed it down. My instincts quickly kicked in as I tried to dig my claws into my attacker.

They were easily overpowering me due to my injury and the heavy drugs I had in my system. I could feel my body start to shut down as the fight for oxygen became a losing battle. My head became fuzzy and I could feel the life leaving my body and just when I thought it was all over, the pillow was removed from my face.

My vision was hazy but, I could see two figures on the floor fighting and then I heard a whine. That's when everything went black.

🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔
Updated as promised and this one I tried to make long. In the beginning I didn't know where I was going with this chapter but, I pulled it together very nicely I think. So, someone tried to kill Bonnie again? What do you think is going on? Good news her and Damon have another date coming up. Next Bonnie recieves some bad news.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔