page seven

"Sooo how'd the date go?" I wink, nudging Sebs arm as I see Wyatt striding up the stairs.

"Well it wasn't a date but, surprisingly...good" it comes out of his mouth as more of a question

"Okay, me. But really, tell me all about it" I get excited, seb has never really had a girl over before, at least since I've lived here.

"Well, she looked beautiful, absolutely stunning, she had minimal makeup on, so that was great, and she actually didn't have her ass or boobs hanging out" he sounds shocked.

"What? Are you sure it was Tanya?" I'm genuinely confused because she would normally wear pretty much her underwear to hang out with a guy.

"Yes, I'm sure" he laughs.

"And you're sure she likes you?" I try not to sound rude but it doesn't make sense.

"That's what she said at least" he shrugs.

"That's strange, real strange" I squint and furrow my eyebrows.

"Maybe I just have an effect on her" he pretends to flip his hair.

"You know what.." I pause "I think you just might be right" we both laugh.

"So what did you guys do? I better not have to get this couch dry cleaned" i break the short silence, I'm half joking when I look for stains.

"Oh calm down, we didn't do anything" he rolls his eyes and frowns as if he was expecting more than what happened.

"Not even a goodbye kiss?" I ask shook.

"Nope" he sighs.

"Everything alright?" I ask slightly concerned, I've never seen him like this.

"Yeah, I guess she's just different then I remember" he must be talking about whatever he can remember from that party.

"Different is good in this case, I mean you'd never be able to have a serious relationship with her if she were still a hoe"

"Yeah, I guess"

"Listen I've gotta go check on Wyatt, you gonna be okay while I'm gone?" I look up into his hazel eyes, they were so similar to those of his brother.

"Of course, I'll be down here, doing nothing suspicious, no need to check on me" I could hear his smirk while he spoke.

I just laugh and roll my eyes not daring to imagine what he was talking about.

*knock knock knock*

"Come in" I hear a deep voice shout from the other side of the door, it was obviously Wyatt.

"Just wanted to see what you're up to" as I sit on his bed beside him he closes his laptop slowly.

"Nothing really just kinda thinking" he had the same facial expression as Seb did moments before.

"What're you thinking about?" I ask as I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"Lots of things" I could tell he was avoiding the question.

"Do want to talk about anything in specific?" I knew there was something wrong, he's never like this.

"There is I just really don't know how to say it, or if I'm even ready to say it out loud" his eyes look glazed.

"Okay, well I'm sure you know that you can always talk to Seb and I if you need to, we love you"

"Thanks Lia" he tries his hardest to smile.

Just as I reach the hall he calls out "actually, can we talk?" his voice sounded nervous and shaky.

"Of course" I stand in his door way instead of sitting back into his bed.

"I think there's a reason I've been kissing so many girls lately, including you" his eyes never met mine, they were turned down, almost as if they were frowning.

"There is?" I ask, confused.

"I think I'm trying to hide from myself, hide from who I really am, because I'm too afraid of admitting it to myself.." his voice drifts until eventually it disappears.

"Listen Wyatt, Seb and I will love you no matter what, even if you're sometimes a fuck boy, that's totally except-able at this age-"

"Lenna, I'm gay" he cuts me off.

"Oh" was all I could spit out as a lump formed in my throat.

"You- you're sure?" I ask him my eyebrows pushing themselves down.

"Almost 100%" he shakes his head, shrugging and chewing his bottom lip.

"Sorry, I just really wasn't expecting this" I laugh making the situation at least 10x more awkward then it already is.

"It's okay" his eyes still sad.

"How long have you known?" Dozens of questions fly through my mind in big bold letters.

"About 3 months" he guesses.

"Does anyone else know?"

"Nope just you, I wasn't sure how to tell Sebastian" his eyes finally meet mine but it's still not the same.

"Wyatt, you know he'll support it, he's your brother for gods sake" it comes out more aggressive than I thought but for some reason I think it really got to him.

"You're right, I'll go tell him" his shoulders are hanging low as he walks towards the door.

"You want me to come?" I clear my throat.

"I think it's best if I tell him myself" he half smiles before leaving the room and thumping down the stairs.

What an eventful day that was..