page five

"Holy shit, I love you so much" Wyatt wraps his arms around my waist as he presses his body against mine, pinning me against the counter.

My arms tangle themselves around his neck.

"What did I do?" I laugh taking a bite of my half eaten apple.

"You saved my ass" He laughs too, releasing me from his embrace.

"What are you even talking about?"

"I was fucked up last night, like really fucked up"

"That's for sure" I cut in

"Anyways, that girl that was all over me, apparently she's really crazy, like psycho"

"No problem, it was my pleasure"

"Your pleasure?" He smirks knowingly

"Oh shush, I didn't mean it like that" I could feel my face heating up, I couldn't let him see me like this.

"Sure" he winks before I throw out my apple and jog up to my room, where I found Seb laying on my bed.

"Hey, do you need something?" I ask while joining him on my bed.

"Um, well there is just this one thing" he sounded nervous as he kept his attention on the foam football he was throwing into the air and catching.

"Of coarse" I say, finally he holds the ball in his hand and sits up beside me.

"Okay, well how do I say this.." his voice fades slowly.

My heart was pounding, I really hope he doesn't confess his cheesy love for me, I could never see him as anything more than a best friend.

"Do you remember that girl from last night?" He asks, I could almost hear his heart beating.

"Um yeah, Tanya right?" I try not to show how relieved I was.

"Yeah, well, I think I actually like her" he says as if it were the first time he's ever actually had feelings for one of the girls he's made out with.

"Well isn't that why you kissed her? Because you liked her?" I ask confused.

"No, I just kissed her because I was drunk and she was tempting, but I feel this strange thing, like I want to kiss her everyday for the rest of my life, if that makes sense.."

"Aweh, Seb is in looooove" I flutter my eyes and make puppy dog eyes.

"I am not in "love"" he quotes, "I just have a small crush" he corrects me.

"Well whatever it is it's cute" my smile is no where near as wide as his.

"Well, I was just wondering, how should I tell her? Should I tell her? Do I ask her on a date first?" He spits questions like they're poison in his mouth.

"Slow your horses" I laugh "ask her to hangout, just to be sure that you like her, and if so, when she's leaving say something along the lines of "maybe dinner next time? On me?"" I suggest.

"That sounds..normal" he squints, "Yeah, that's a good idea" he adds before I have a chance to speak.

"Ask her to come over tomorrow, me and Wyatt can go out for lunch and shopping or something" is all I could say before my door swings open, there stands Wyatt.

"Bro you're fuckin whipped aren't you?!" He yells.

"I'm not whipped, it's just a crush" he shrugs it off.

"Nahhh you whipped" Wyatt insists.

"At least I didn't make out with Sally Psychopath!" Seb yells back before chuckling.

"Fuck off, I couldn't even see who it was" Wyatt laughs harder.

"Hey, what were you doing during all this? You know, before you dragged us out" Seb asks.

"Oh I was on the curb with...Aaron? Yeah he tried to kiss me, but I didn't let him" I sigh and an awkward smile firms on my face.

"He tends to do that, sorry about that" Wyatt laughs.

"Could have been worse" Seb says and we all agree.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!
Love you all❤️