08

"so, mr.jeon, are you still hard?" taehyung softly chuckled that made jeongguk hold his breath. he didn't expect that taehyung's voice was quite that deep. he licked his lips nervously before speaking up.

"what a great way to start a conversation, hyung. wait, how old are you again?"

jeongguk bit his lip, hoping taehyung doesn't hate him for being disrepectful in case if he really is older than him. even though it doesn't show that much, jeongguk is a kind, respectful child.

but not so innocent though.

"im 22, honey." on the other hand, taehyung was on his living room sitting at the sofa, eating his favorite chips, his phone was on the speaker mode so he can talk to the younger easily.

taehyung was quite suprised when he realized he's quite confident talking to the younger. maybe because he's been talking to the younger through message for a while and somehow, he managed to know little things about him.

"oh my fuckin— and here i was, thinking you're just an 18 year old boy who just got bored and tried to talk to me and called me daddy, gosh, what kind of sorcery—"

(yes, i tried to make a poem im proud give me a clap please)

"whoa, whoa, whoa. hold up right there. for your information, mister, you were the one who chatted me first and called me baby boy. " the brunette took a bag of chips again and ate it even though his mouth is still full. it's always like that for the brunette. one time he got angry he almost looked like a gorilla, he doesn't even noticed he actually ate a whole big bowl of different kind of chips in just seven minutes.

"oh, yeah. right." jeongguk chuckled. his husky voice made the brunette's pants tighten. taehyung can't believe he got hard when all the younger did was to let out a chuckle.

oh my god, why the room suddenly got hot?

"hey, you okay, tae?"

"im– f-fine." taehyung faked a cough, ignoring the pain in his lower body.

jeongguk wasn't dumb, he noticed the older got all breathy and uncomfortable, and jeongguk was an expert when it comes to this.

you know, sex on call.

"are you, reallyokay, hyung?" jeongguk wiped the sweat in his forehead as he bit his lip, looking down at his lower body.

he cursed at himself for having a boner and being horny at the wrong time. he didn't want the older to get uncomfortable talking to him. but his raging hormones and himself doesn't get along so well, atleast, for now.

"so, what are you doing right now?" taehyung nervously asked. a smirk formed on the younger's lips. jeongguk knew the brunette was having a hard time to stop himself from touching his now hard dick.

"you already know what i'm doing right now, baby boy. "

well, fuck.

___________

cliffhanger bitches omg i lOvE tHIs