Excuse Me Miss

Ace

Ace

Reese

Reese

It was something about the young woman and how she often carried herself. He just knew that she didn’t notice him. It wasn’t like he was a ugly nigga, he just knew she ain’t notice him. As big as this campus was he was sure that  she had a different dude in her face everyday. She was just that beautiful to him. He loved how she was so independent and on the top of her game. It was everything about her that just made him weak to his knees.

Everything about her made him admire her more.

The way she spoke.

The way she walked.

Her style.

Her taste in things.

She made a real nigga feel soft. Or were those just some emotions he’d never experienced  before?

Ace watched as the young woman walked across the quad. He admired how she almost floated as if the ground beneath her carried her. He noticed that around this time that she usually walked alone. He watched as her hair blew with each step she took. Ace let his eye roam her body as she walked getting closer to where they were standing.  The first thing that caught his eye was her skin, he watched how it glowed, always staying oiled. She had switched up her hairstyle from the last time he’d seen her around campus. She kept her outfit simple letting a pair of earrings do the talking. At least that’s what he thought. He watched as she smiled at the people she passed by showcasing that she did in fact have small grill on the bottom of her teeth.

“There your baby go.” Tyrone pointed

“Nigga, can you be any more obvious? Stop fucking pointing like a lil ass kid.”

“You talking about me being a lil ass kid….but you’re the nigga who can’t even speak to this girl. Yo ass too big to be this damn scary my nigga.”

“Who said I was scared?”

“How long you been feeling this girl?”

“That’s not the point I can’t just step to her any kind of way.”