Chapter 39 - diaper change

Zac's POV

"I literally can't believe it Hun!!" I said for a hundredth time. "Are you sure you're not mad at me dad?" Valerie is still skeptical that I'm not mad.

"Why would I be mad you? I'm very proud!!" She smiled. "So.....how's that Dan guy? Did he do something else to you?" I'm still pissed by the fact about this Dan guy of what he did. Good thing he ended up in the principal's office.

"He tried talking to me again. It pissed me off. But don't worry Nicole's with me." She smiled.

"You know....I'm want to know about this Nicole. She seems to be very nice." I smiled at her and Valerie chuckled.

"She is. Without her, I wouldn't be able to attend this math thing."

Finally, we arrived at the hospital.

Basically, the doctor told us this morning that Vanessa can already go home but not the twins since they were born two months earlier. They might have to stay here for a while.

Dylan already told me that he, Ashley and Stella has already prepared the nursery for the twins.

Upon arriving at the hospital room, Valerie immediately ran to Vanessa's arms and gave her a hug. "How was school sweetie?" Vanessa asked with a smile.

"Good. It's just that Dan keeps on bothering me but don't worry, I'm on it with the help of my friend Nicole." Valerie smiled at her mother. "Did they bully you?"

"Luckily, no." Valerie replied and Vanessa smiled.

*******

Vanessa's POV

"Uhh Ness?" Someone poked me making me wake up. I realized that it's actually Zac holding the two together making me smile.

"Yes?"

"Uhh can you help me?"

"With what?"

"I think Nico needs a diaper change." He said shyly.

"Okay then. We have to change it."

"Wait....we?"

I looked at him, "Yeah." Then his jaw hung open. Poor guy.

Zac nodded and he got up. I positioned Nico and I put Troy on his crib before Zac came back bringing the diaper and the wipes.

"Open the diaper." I instructed Zac and he took a deep breath before doing so. As soon as the diaper was opened you could smell the smell of the poo.

I could see in Zac's eyes that he was not comfortable.

"Now, put the front of the diaper at the back of his bum. Then get the wipes and wipe the small stains of the poo." Zac sighed and followed the orders.

Zac grabbed the wipes and started wiping it across the Nico's bum. He was being picky and clumsy.

"Remove the diaper and give it to me." He did so. I wrapped the diaper and threw it in the trash can.

"Would you like it if I'll be the one who'll put the new diaper back on?" I smiled at him and I could see the relief on his face.

"Yes please." Then Zac moved back allowing me to put the new diaper back on.

After I finished doing my job, I looked at Zac who was still looking very uncomfortable.

I laughed, "Are you okay?"

"Kind of."

"It's okay. I was like that too when I first tried it with Valerie." I smiled at Zac and he nodded.

"What time is it by the way?" I asked him. Then he looked at his watch, "It's currently 4:40 in the morning."

"Oh okay."

"I don't want to sleep." He said.

"Me neither."

Zac sighed, "I guess we'll just stay up until the sunlight comes."

[a/n: So....what do you think? I'm still for your opinions whether I should change the cover or not