Chapter 27 - conflict schedule

Vanessa's POV

I woke up with a very painful cramp. Not a great way to start the day. This happened with Valerie but now that I'm having twins, makes it more painful.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to wake up early?" I turn around to see my blue eyed man smiling at me. "I'm used to it." I replied and he nodded. "I have to prepare breakfast." Zac got up and started to put his shirt back on. Yes, he sleeps shirtless.

"I can help you if you want." I slowly tried to get up but unfortunately, I had a hard time doing so due to the pain. Zac gave me his helping hand which was sweet.

"You don't have to. You have to take care of our baby." He smiled. "You're so sweet." I commented making Zac smile the widest.

I struggled to get up since my belly is already a bit bigger since I'm having twins. Just then...my phone vibrated and it means that someone's calling me. When I looked at it, it says Dylan.

"Hello?"

"Hi Ness! Just checking in." Dylan sounds cheerful and bubbly.

"You seem happy what's happening there?"

"I have a new girlfriend."

"Wow! Congratulations!!"

"How about you guys? How's London?"

"Dylan congratulations because you're going to be an uncle again."

"You're kidding."

"Nope!! Zac and I are having identical twins and are boys." I actually had a smile on my face while telling Dylan.

"Oh my gosh!! I can't wait to tell mom and dad that they're going to be grandparents again!! OMG!!" It really sounded like he's about to cause an earthquake.

"Anyways, I have to go. I bet Zac needs some help." I told Dylan. "Oh okay. Bye Ness!" Dylan spoke before he hung up.

I went downstairs to see Zac very busy. I actually feel pity. Zac's going to be a good dad.

"Hey." Zac turn around and smiled at me. "Hey. Is Valerie up?" He asked. "No not yet. Btw, I talked to Dylan and told him that we're having twins and he says that he can't wait to tell your parents about it." I told him and he laughed.

A few minutes later, I felt that one of the babies kicked. "Zac!" I yelled and he immediately turn around. "One the babies kicked!" His eyes grew wide and immediately touched my stomach.

Zac's POV

I was now a little bit curious yet excited. As I put my hand Vanessa's stomach, I felt the movement of two small feet kicking. I couldn't help myself but cry. Vanessa laughed, "You okay?"

"I could never be more happier." I replied with teary eyes.Within a few seconds later, the baby kicked again. I laughed with happiness, "Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed and Vanessa laughed. "The babies seems to love you." Vanessa commented and I smiled.

"Now I'm actually quite excited for these two to arrive." I told her.

"Btw, we're going to shoot a new episode sooner or later." I told Vanessa and she nodded. "Zac....there is a possibility that we might go back to America." She stated and I gave her a questioned face.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Stella sent me an email yesterday and she said that.....my dad has terminal cancer and that he needs to see me before he dies." Vanessa explained.

"You mean we're going to America?" Both of turn around to see Valerie with wide eyes. "There's a possibility hun." I told her and she nodded.

"It's your grandfather." Vanessa told Valerie.

"Why what's wrong with grandpa?"

"He's dying and he wants to see us before he dies." Vanessa explained.

"Wanna come Zac?" Vanessa asked.

"I don't know...this might conflict my schedule."

"Then maybe you can ask them to move it somewhere next week."

"I'll try but I'm not sure if they'll agree." I replied and Vanessa nodded. "Don't worry Ness. I'll try." Then Vanessa's face lightened up and immediately hugged me.

I seriously don't know if whether this would work out.

[a/n: hi people!! Please also check out my other story --> In Between. It's a Zashley fanfic.]