Chapter 49 - 8 months later

~8 months later~

Vanessa's POV

"No seriously, I need to start planning the twins' birthday." I spoke to Ashley on the phone. "Geez relax Ness! It's still three months away."

"I just can't contain myself." I replied and I heard Ashley laugh. "Anyways, I have to go Ness. Bye!"

"Bye Ash!" I replied before I hung up.

I turn around and seen my little boy (Troy) already crawling. I smiled at my sight, "Are you looking for mommy?" I smiled then he made a baby noise.

I carried him and I put him in his crib together with his twin brother.

I looked at them as they play together. Their once dark hair, slowly turned into light brown while their blue eyes stayed the same.

Zac look-a-likes maybe?

"You guys look like your father." I spoke to them as if they can already understand me.

"Da da." Wow.

"Nico, say that again." I told him and he smiled at me. He's such a cutie!

"Da da."

I quickly grabbed my phone and recorded it.

"Say it again!"

"Da da."

Zac's POV

I just finished doing an interview, and now it's time to go. I decided to stop by at a coffee shop.

After getting my order, I accidentally bumped into this girl, whom I assume is still in her teenage years, and the coffee spilled all over her clothes. Then laughs were heard from the other costumers.

"I'm so sorry miss are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yes I'm fine." The voice. Her voice sounds familiar!

I stood up and she looked at me. Our blue eyes met and that was when I got a hint. "Valerie?"

She smiled, "Dad?"

I didn't waste time, I immediately hugged her.

"I'm so sorry if I spilled my coffee on you."

She laughed, "It's okay."

We looked for a place sit down so we can talk to each other.

"Would you like to talk to mom?" She asked and I smiled. She just said it in her American accent.

"Why?"

"Because I could see it in your eyes you'd love to." She replied as she take a drink from her coffee. "Yes hun I would love to."

She smiled as she takes another drink.

"Does she have a boyfriend?" If she has, I would love to kill that boy. Just joking.

She sighed, "She had once. But they only stayed for 4 months. Thanks to me." She smirked. That's my girl!

"So....she's single?" I asked.

"Yep!"

"You know I can take you there. And maybe, you can talk to her." She told me and I thought for a while.

"But what if she gets mad at you."

"Don't worry. I grew up without you and I won't let happen to my brothers." I smiled at her statement.

"Speaking of boys, how are the twins?"

"Their hair is slowly turning into light brown but their eyes stayed the same." Valerie replied. I couldn't be more proud.

"Are you sure it's okay for you to let your mother see me?"

"Of course!"