Chapter 1 - Mommy Vanessa

Vanessa's POV

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!" I felt a size of a small person right in front of me. I opened my eyes to see my little girl right in front of me. "Hi princess! Say hi to tickle monster!!" I grabbed her and started tickling her at her hips and she screamed with laughter. A few minutes later, I finally let her go. "Mommy I'm hungry." She said while rubbing her tummy. She's so adorable! "I'll be there in a sec." I smiled at her and then she started running down the stairs. I got up to look at the calendar. I realized it's been almost 3 years ever since I left showbiz. At first, I kind of doubted it but I later learned that it was the right choice. I'm a mom now.

I went downstairs and saw my little girl is already at the dinning table holding a spoon and fork. I couldn't help but smile at my view. "Mommy I'm ready!" She smiled with her blue eyes twinkling at me. "Want cereal honey?" I asked. "Yes!" She exclaimed. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a box of corn flakes cereal. I turned around and my little girl was still at her place smiling at me. I smiled back at her.

Even though I'm a single mom, I'm proud of what I have. A wonderful home, very supportive parents and friends, and most of all, a wonderful little girl. At first I wasn't really ready yet to become a single mom, but I later realized that I can do it. I don't want to raise my child together with her one of a kind father. I know she looks exactly like her father, but.....ugh! I still can't move one from what he did.

As soon as I finally my got the cereal ready, I headed towards the dinning table where my little girl is sitting. "Here's your cereal!" I said with a reassuring smile. "Yay!" She exclaimed. I smiled as I watch her eat by her own. "Aren't you going to eat mommy?" She asked. "No. Mommy's not hungry." I replied and she nodded. To keep me from boredom, I grabbed a newspaper to read some news on what's going on.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and then I got up to open the door. I opened it to see my bff, Ashley Tisdale. "Hey girl!" She smiled. Gosh. She never changed. "Hey! How are you?" I exclaimed. "Happily married." She said as she show off her wedding ring. "Congratulations!" I replied. "And....I'm pregnant!" She continued. "Congratulations! I'm so happy! Where's Christopher though?" I asked. "He's at work. You know. He's now an office clerk." Ashley explained and I nodded.

"So....uhh....come in. Sorry if my house is a little bit messy. I didn't have time to fix it yesterday." I said shyly. "Nahh! It's okay!" She smiled. As soon as she got in, my little girl came running, "Auntie!! Auntie!!" She exclaimed happily as she jumps to her Auntie Ashley. "Hey little fella!" Then Ashley gave Valerie (Vanessa's daughter) a kiss while carrying her. "Be careful. Auntie Ashley's having a baby." I playfully said. Valerie gave a shocked look at her Auntie and then stared at her tummy. "I'm going to have a friend?" She asked which made both Ashley and I smile. "Yes you are." Ashley laughed. "Yay!" She squealed. A few minutes later, Ashley finally let her go. And then I turned on the TV to let her watch some TV shows.

Then Ashley and I went upstairs so we can have some privacy. "So you're still not planing to go back?" She asked. "To what?" I asked back. "To showbiz." She answered. I sighed, "No." and she nodded. As soon as we arrived at our bedroom, I grabbed the iron and started ironing our clothes. There is a picture of Valerie and I at a park located at the top of my drawer. Ashley stared at it and made a compliment. She smiled catching my attention. "What?" I asked her who was smiling. "Nothing. I just can't help but smile about how the two of you are so happy." She complimented. "Aww thanks." I thanked her.

"So....you're still planning to tell her?" Ashley asked. "Planning to tell her what?" I replied while continuing to iron the clothes. "You know...uhmm......about her father. She looks so much like him." She replied. Great. Not again. "Why would I?" I replied in a bad mode. "Come on. He's still her father. No matter-"

"Mommy?" We both turned around to see my little girl at the door. "Yes sweetheart?" I asked. "The remote is broken and I don't know how to change the channel." She explained. "Don't worry sweetie. I'll fix it." Ashley playfully told her and Valerie jumped with happiness. "Thanks Ash." I smiled at her. "No prob." She smiled back.

Once again, I'm alone. At last. I can finally be my self. I decided to rest for a while and stop ironing Justine and I's clothes. By accident, I stumbled upon a picture which was inserted at my jeans which I had ever since HSM. I still can't believe it was still there. It was a picture of Zac and I at the beach smiling. It still hurts me to see me and him together. Yes, I loved him but he made a mistake. He cheated on me. I threw the picture at the trash can and continued with what I'm doing which is to iron our clothes.

"Vanessa!" I heard Ashley's voice from downstairs. "Yes?" I replied. "I need a little help her." Ashley replied. "Okay I'm coming." I unplugged the wire of the iron and made my way downstairs. "What happened?" I asked. "I can't seem to fix this remote. But no problem. I already changed the channel." She explained. "It's because it needs a new battery." I laughed and it also made Ashley laugh. This is why I love this girl.

****************************************************************
Author's note: (Not really)

Hello!! New story again. Hope you guys enjoy this one!! :)

Happy Easter guys!! :D

No facts today. Sorry. :)