Beautiful Remains

-Right, I'm going to put up indifidual pictures because my comupter sucks :/ the other pictures on the previous chapters so go check them out ;) Picture at the side is the cute guy from class ;P

Further dedications go to BVBkenzie, XxXxLoveBVBxXxX and AtatsukiForever fo their motivating comments! This chapter is dedicated mainly to Shimler7 who is my amazing potterhead best friend who recently joind the amazing world of wattpad so go read her Darren Criss fanfic Reach the Stars; it's onlt 2 pages but she's getting there ;)

Well I think thats everything... OH! Yeah! i want to ask you guys a question (it may become a chapter thing) 

Q: I know it's not that far in but...Who do guys like the most Eppi, Nadine or Avril?? (answer in comment) I want to know!! (I'll ask again further on with other characters :D

OK, now my rants done <3 - 

Get up Eppi.

No, I don’t wanna.

Get up!

No!

Move you fat bitch!

“Fine,” I mumbled to myself. Stupid inside head voice bossing me around.

I checked my phone and sure enough it was 7:55; school starts in five minutes.

I sluggishly dragged myself from my bed and opened my wardrobe. I don’t need a shower; I had one yesterday. I browsed my wardrobe, taking my time in doing so. I was already late so why hurry.

I glanced out the window over my desk; it was really sunny and the heat coming from the rays on the carpet it was really warm too.

I pulled out my Queen of Darkness dress. It was black with red trim on the end and came above my knees. There was picture of a skull bow near the low round neck collar. I matched it with fishnet tights and my beaten up black converse. I did my make up and straightened my hair bock combing my top layers so they had volume and added a big red bow.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at the result. I checked my phone; 8:20. Yup, I should get to class now.

I picked up my bag and headed out the building towards the school block. I didn’t run or hurry; I couldn’t care less if I was late right now. Anyway I’m meant to be a rebel so I think this a step in the right direction.

I walked through the empty corridors until I reached the fourth floor and waltzed in the computer lab earning a devilious glare from Mr. Deavy and a lot of open-mouth shock faces and stares from the rest of the class.

“Where should I sit sir?” I asked innocently looking around for an open seat.

“In the only available seat Miss Price.” He half spat have answered.

“Ok, Sir.” I gave him a smile and took a seat in the middle row of computers facing a white board at the front of the room.

“That was some stunt, little miss two-shoes.” A sarcastic comment came from my right.

I glanced up. Perfect; the only empty seat and it’s beside Brent Henson. I groaned inwardly and went back to doodling a picture of my mum. I always draw her when I’m bored.

“What you drawing there?” he peeked over my shoulder at a drawing of my mum, strangely he soundly genuinely curious.

I looked him in the eye. “Your mom,” Then went back to my page.

“Ha-ha, funny,” he didn’t sound very amused at my little ‘joke’. “It looks nothing like her.” He wasn’t joking when he said that.

Ok, I’m gonna hand to ye all straight. I don’t particularly like this guy. He never bothered me unless we were paired in class or forced in conversations in class and when that happened he normally found something ‘fun’ to verbally ‘play’ with about my appearance and what not. Like he’s probably a great guy and all; he seems like he’s a good friend to everyone he hangs around with. He just happens to decide to be an ass around me.