Perfect Weapon

[Sorry it took so long. This chapter ended up as 13 word pages :O Pic on the side is Eddie :) Yes, it's Tom Kaulitz ;) And another thing; I have a suprise for all you readers next chapter ;) I didn't put any dedications on this one for some reason unknown...oh well :) ]

PING!!

I glanced lazily at my phone on the side table. Ugh. Why?! It’s a frigging Sunday for Krissake. I threw out my arm from my facedown position on my bed grabbing my phone and opening the text message.

856…Who da’ fuck is this? –Open message-

Message: Hey sexy walk, it’s Dean from detention ;-P Just wondering if you want to come to band practice and meet the guys, maybe we could talk get to know each other better ;-) Practice is in 15 mins in the theatre so I’ll see you there hot stuff ;-) xxxX

Fuck…HOW’D THAT BITCH GET MY NUMBER!!!!!! Ass….

I decided I’d go to practice; what have I got to lose?

You virginity.

Shut up voice!

Shut up voice, pssh, where would you be without me?

“A better fucking place that’s where.” I mumbled and pulled myself from my bed over to my wardrobe. I chose a red tutu with black spiders and my one shoulder Spiral tee with an angel on it. I fished under my bed for my tatty converse and tugged them on over knee high socks. I slid my phone into my converse and head out not taking one glance at the witch as I left. I took the elevator and skipped outside.

It was cloudy L but warm J so I walked happily to the theatre. OH TODAY’S SUNDAY!! Yay! Start of year mixer tonight!! :-D Yippee!!!

On the inside I’m jumping around like a freaking bouncy ball…

I pushed open the door to the theatre and followed the sound of tuning instruments to one of the smaller rehearsal stages.

“Testing…testing…FUCK YOU!” Dean screamed into the mic. Wow…he’s screamo…SO SEXY!! He stood behind the main mic with a metallic blue bass strapped around his body.

I looked at the others; Ian, the colourful hair guy, was testing a few chords on a keyboard behind another mic, Pinky or Dan was twirling drumsticks between his fingers and a really dark looking Wednesday 13 style guy tuning a guitar at the back of the stage.

“Hey, you came.” Dean called from the stage. I smiled and shrugged.

“Well yeah, it was either this or I stay with my bitchy roommate.” I stuck out be tongue at him. I climbed up onto the stage next to him. He wore an Asking Alexandria tee and red skinnys with DC sneakers. His hair was straightened and he had a thin ring of eyeliner around his dark green eyes. OMG! He has his bridge pierced!!!!! WHY DID I NOT NOTICE THIS BEFORE!!!??? EPPI YOU IDIOT! DATE HIM! DATE HIM!! I think I just died a little on the inside from pure happiness…

“Guys, this is Eppi; the girl I told ye about.” Dean introduced me. “That’s Dan our drummer, Ian on keyboard and backing vocals, but you’ve already seen them.” He smirked. “And that’s our guitarist Matt.” He pointed to the Wednesday look alike.

“Hey.”

“Hi!”

…….. <= silence from Matt. Whatever.

“Hey.” I waved awkwardly. “What did you want me here for anyway?” I asked turning towards Dean.

“Just to judge; watch us, listen to us and help us.” He smiled and showed to one of the seats in front of the stage.