●Felix : Into The New World【PT: 1】●

Start from the beginning

"Woah....you must be starving," said Jisung .
"I didn't eat dinner," replied Felix with his mouth full of chicken.

"Just look at ur eyebags, u look awful!" said Chan as Felix just nodded in response, too distracted by the food.

"They made you work again right?" Jisung said as Felix nodded.
"I cleaned the whole house. I feel really....Awful," he finally spoke and wiped his mouth.

"Here, take these. Its an iron tablet and here's some more food if ur hungry," said Chan.

"Thanks hyung, you guys are always there for me," Felix hugged his friends as they smiled at the younger boy.

"So, any plans tomorrow? Its Saturday," said Jisung

"Umm...about that...I'm...you know...Planning to run away somewhere far," Felix said as the other two gasped.

"But...you can stay with me or Jisung or even the other boys," Chan exclaimed.

"I'll not last longer than a night in your houses. Remember the time I ran away and went to Hyunjin's house, my step father came the next morning and tortured me after we got home. And the second time i went to Jeongin's house my step dad found me the same night and whipped me," Felix said as they nodded.

"Why Hyunjin and Jeongin's house? Because its the farthest?" asked Jisung.

"Yea, my step family always find me wherever zi run away. This time, I'll go somewhere far and be gone for good. Even the forest won't hurt. I don't think I'll live longer than a year if I keep on staying in this hell," Felix sighed as Chan patted his shoulder.

"I won't stop you if that's what you want, but always remember that we're here if u need anything. Okay?" Chan said as Felix hugged them tightly

"Okay hyungs. I promise I'll keep in contact with you," he said and started to pack as the other two gave him some money and left.

10:45 pm...
       I can almost go

11:30pm...
       Bye, hell

He ran away. Fast as lightning, he ran and ran. But he became tired soon. 'Where shall i stay now?' he thought as he looked around. He then went further until he saw an abandoned house in a quiet street.

But he thought it was too spooky so he went to see if there was a second pick.

He went in deeper in the deserted street as he saw a gang. Shivers went down his spine as he noticed they may be killers.

They saw him and shouted 'Hey you! Come here!' he backed away and began running away as fast as he could.

As he ran there was a wall blocking him. Maybe it was about 10-12 feet tall and he couldn't climb on it. But someone caught him on his shirt and dragged him to a dark corner.

"Where was that boy?" asked a man.
"Lets check that area, I don't think he's here," said another voice.
He almost cried in terror as his body went numb.

"Gosh! Don't you know this is a place where gangsters live? You must be crazy! " a female voice whisper-shouted at him as ??? caught his hand and ran with him to a forest.

"Who are you? " Felix asked
"I'm Y/n," you said as you sighed, "Be more careful, its dangerous here, go back home."

"Mwo?" he asked
"Go back home, its safer than here," you replied and glanced at him.

"Not right now," he quietly said.
"Whats your name anyway?"
"Lee Felix," he said quietly again, he.must be timid.

"Okay Felix, if i were you, I'd run back home since this place would kill you," you said and sat on a huge rock.