Neibolt Part 1

^^^ (get triggered stranger things fans, get it? Chapter 11? No? Okay I'll stop)

Jane's POV

"Look. That's where g-g-Georgie disappeared. There's the Ironworks, and the Black Spot." Bill pointed. We were all gathered in Bills garage, looking at a map of Derry and Derry's sewer system.
"Everywhere It happens, it's all connected by the sewers. And they all meet up at the-"
"The Well house." Ben finished.
"It's in the house on Neibolt street." Stan observed. I shuddered.
"You mean that creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie asked. Bill nodded. Eddie gasped and took a puff from his inhaler. I rubbed his back soothingly, murmuring softly into his ear.
"I hate that place. It always feels like it's watching me." Beverly said.
"That's where I saw it." Eddie said shakily. "That's where I saw the clown."
"Th-th-tha-thats where It lives." Bill said. Eddie took another puff.
"I can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there." Stan said. Eddie stood up sharply.
"Can we stop talking about this? I-I-I can barely breathe. Th-this is summer. We're kids. I can barely breathe. I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack!" He gasped.
"Eddie! Calm down!" I shouted.
"I am not doing this!" He ripped the map off the wall.
"What the hell?! Put the map back." Bill said. Eddie shook his head. "Mm-mm."

*click*

The projector moved.
On its own
"What's going on?" I asked, pulling Eddie back over.
"What happened?" Bill asked.
"What's going on?" Stan repeated me.
"I got it. Hold on." Mike flipped the off switch.
It didn't stop
"Guys?" I asked.
It started closing in on a picture of Georgie.
"Georgie." Bill breathed.
"Oh for Pete's sake." I muttered, getting up. I walked over and unplugged the thing.
It kept going.
"Uh oh." I looked at Bill, the plug in my hands.
"Bill?" Stan said. The projector went faster, closing in on a red haired woman's face. Her hair was flowing in the wind, covering her face. The hair shrunk into her skull, except it wasn't a her anymore. It was a clown. We all gasped and screamed.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" Richie yelled.
"It's IT!" Bill shouted.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" Richie screamed, grabbing Eddie and reaching for my hand. I was latched onto Bills arm but I quickly grabbed his hand too, pulling the four of us as close as possible.
"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!" Eddie screamed back.
"Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!" Beverly yelled.
"Yeah! Yeah! Turn it off, TURN IT OFF!" Richie yelled. I screamed. Mike ran over and kicked it. It fell, projecting onto the side wall, tilted. A blurry clowns face appeared.

*click*

It moved slightly

*click*

It was gone.

*click*

It was coming out of the wall

I screamed.
"Stan! Stan run!" I shouted.
"Run, Stanley!" Richie yelled.
I ran up and pulled Stan away. It came at me. I screamed again and backed into the wall beside Beverly.
"What is it?" Eddie shouted.
"What the fuck!? DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER!!" Richie screamed. I placed my arm in front of Bev as a last defense. It roared, its teeth bared and drooling. It reached out to grab us ('It's clawed hand reaches for you one last time, and, and, and!' Did anyone else think of this when the scene came up? No? Just me? Ok). Ben opened the garage door.

It was gone

Richie ran over, pulling me into a hug. I gasped and panted, slumping on him. He pulled away, tears in his eyes.
"Are you okay?" He cradled my head in his hands. I nodded and walked over to Ben. I patted him on the back.
"Thanks....Ben....I owe you." I gasped.
"No problem."
"It...saw us." Eddie gasped. I grabbed his inhaler and handed it to him and he took a deep breath.
"It saw us and It knows where we are." He said.
"It always did." Bill stated. "S-so let's go."
He walked outside.
"Go? Go where?" Ben asked.
"Neibolt. That's where g-g-Georgie is."
"After that?!" Stan said.
"Yeah it's summer. We should be outside." Richie mumbled.
"If you say it's summer one more fucking time..." Bill grabbed his bike. I nodded and lept onto the back.
"Jane! What are you doing?!" Eddie asked. I turned.
"There's a chance that Georgie's in there. Bill has a chance to find his brother. Do you know what I would give? For a chance to have Betty back? I would give up my fucking life. Just to see her go to college. So I'm going with Bill." I turned, grabbing Bill's waist.
"Go Bill."
He nodded and peddled away. The others shouted and begged us not to go, but he kept going. We got to Neibolt and hopped off, approaching the house slowly.
"H-he thrusts his f-fists ag-gu-gainst the p-p-"
"What's that?" I whispered.
"Suh-something my mom gave me for my stutter."
"Oh. Carry on." I replied.
"Bill! Bill you can't go in there! This is crazy!" Beverly yelled. We turned. The whole gang had followed us and were now trying to get us to listen.
"Look you don't have to come in with me. But what happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty? Or another Ed Corcoran, or one of us? Are you just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home, and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, but he isn't. So walking into this house, for me, it's easier than walking into my own." Bill said (prEACH BILL SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK). Then he turned and headed to the door.
"Wow." Richie said.
"What?" Ben asked.
"He didn't stutter once." Richie replied. Then they all started up the steps too.
"Wait!" Stan shouted. We all turned.
"Um, shouldn't we have some people keep watch?" He asked timidly. "You know, just in case something bad happens?"
"Wh-o wants to stay out here?" Bill asked. Everyone but Beverly and I raised their hands.
"Seriously?!" I shouted. Richie sighed.
"Fuck." He muttered.
"Alright. That's it. You and you, come on let's go." I grabbed Richie and Eddie's hands.
"Why us?" Eddie wailed. I let go of them, trusting them to follow me and they did.
"Because I said so that's why." I replied.
"So we have to listen to you?" Richie complained.
"Do you wanna go Tozier cuz I will mess you up." I turned to him and raised my fist. He grinned.
"You're cute when your mad."
I glared at him.
"You're dead to me." I turned and followed Bill inside.
"I can't believe I pulled the short straw. You guys are lucky we're not measuring dicks." Richie said.
"Shut up Richie." Eddie mumbled.
"I can smell it." Eddie whispered.
"Don't breathe through your mouth." Richie advised.
"How come?" Eddie asked.
"Because then you're eating it." Richie replied. Eddie gagged.
"That is so not true Rich." I mumbled, patting Eddie on the back. Richie walked over, grabbing a paper off the wall. He looked at us fearfully.
"What?" Bill asked as we all walked over.
"It....it says I'm missing." He said, breathing hard and fast.
"Y-your not missing Richie." Bill said.
"'Police department, city of Derry.' That's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face." He rambled.
"Calm down, it isn't real." Bill tried.
"That's my name, that's my age! That's the date!" Richie yelled.
"No, it can't be real!" I shouted, trying to get him to see.
"No! It says it! What the fuck! Am I missing? Am I gonna go missing?" He screamed. I grabbed it and ripped it to shreds, balled it up and threw it.
"You know what that was Rich? It was a load of shit. You're not missing and I'll be damned if I ever let that happen okay! Your not gonna go missing. Not now, not ever." I yelled. He nodded, tears in his eyes. I pulled him into a hug.
"I promise you, I promise you all, I will never let anything happen to you." I said, loud enough that the others could hear.

"Hello?"

My eyes widened. I pulled away from Richie, looking up at the ceiling.

"Betty?"

Hehehehehehehehe cliffhangaaaaa