“Come on Ash, why don’t you cool down?” Drew pops in.

“Because it took forever to find a clean pair of under-“Ashton was cut off by his body being pushing into the water. Drew then follows.

“See now Ash, both you and Drew have cooled off.” Chase teases

I swear Ashton turned red.

“I will kill you.” Chase and Ashton started to splash water at one another as I just watched. I thought I was the younger one!

“Hey Sam” That warm voice, I have grown to love it.

“Ello Drew, so what brings you and douche over there, here?”

“Oh you know we just really wanted to Chase without a shirt on, well I did anyway.” He smiles

“I KNEW IT! I have always wanted a guy best friend” I joke. Drew gives out a throaty laugh. I take the time to check him out. I didn't even realise he took his shirt off. He was slightly ripped, strong muscles in the arms and a four pack. Out of all 3 boys Drew was quite muscley, but not as Chase. Poor Ashton. Didn’t quite a four pack but he is still quite attractive.

“Having fun eye-raping me?” Drew teases

“Nope, I just comparing how Chase is so much more ripped” I say sweetly. Drew took me by my waist and dropped me into the deep end. Oh how I will kill him. As I returned to surface I was about to give drew a piece of my mind but Katie had just found us.

“What are you all still doing here? You’re going to be late!” Katie yelled.

The boys mumbled a ‘yes Katie’ and we headed off to Chase and I  room to change. 

*******

We all soon arrived at school 45 minutes late and we all had everyone’s unwanted attention.  All four of us had English so we took our seats I noticed there was a new guy there sitting in the seat next to me.

“Hi” I say

“Hello, I'm Sean nice to meet you.”

I suddenly feel Chase become stiff.

~Writers Note~

Hello readers, JUST ONE MORE WEEK TILL HOILDAYS!! That means I will have more time to update. In the next upcoming chapters the story is really going to begin, I created the life before the ‘shit hits the fan’. I’m sooo excited to finally begin writing the story.  So decided to give you guys a bit of an insight.

I wake with a cloth in my mouth and my hands tied behind my back. I try and break free but it’s no use.

“Careful there love, don’t want to harm yourself.” I voice greeted me

“Who are you?”

“That doesn’t matter. But I have a question for you. Out of all the people who love you who is willing to take a bullet for you?”

-----------------------> Pic of Drew on the side :) 

Hope you like the teaser!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE AND ALL THINGS SWEET.

-SARAH