I storm out of my room only to be greeted by Agent Romanoff. Even though she is not currently wearing a gown, I know she is in the same boat as me.

 "Do you have to wear a dress for tomorrow?" I ask her.

 "Yes, but I'm going to talk to Fury about it because I will be better off in something more flexible than a dress. If it's anything similar to New York, I need to be able to move around comfortably," Natasha responds coolly.

 "I'm going to talk to him now too," I follow her out of the lodging wing.

 "But if he says that I have to wear it, I will. We have bigger problems to worry about than our own comfort."

 I nod at Agent Romanoff's response as we walk to the control center to ask Director Fury. I am just focused solely on my own discomfort and continue to fuel my anger. "How in the world am I supposed to help take down an entire Titan army while wearing this?" I inquire with a bit of force as soon as we enter the control center.

 Our sudden entrance and outburst takes Tony, Agent Barton, and Doctor Banner by surprise. Director Fury turns to look at us two women from where he stands over his control panel, "Do what now?" 

 "With all due respect, sir, to expect us to wear such dresses while at war is ridiculous," Natasha crosses her arms, "If there's any way we can wear our regular suits, I'm sure that would be in everyone's favor."

 "You will wear a dress," Director Fury replies to us, making my shoulders slump, "But you will have your suit or something that will be inconspicuous on underneath; so, when the battle begin, you may shed your dress."

 "Oh, thank goodness," I breathe a sigh of relief.

 "Please sit down," He motions to the large table where the three men are sitting, "We're going to have a debriefing meeting as soon as soon as everyone gets here."

 Agent Romanoff and I nod before walking over to take our seat. I feel ridiculous sitting here in my dress when everyone else is dressed casually. Tony does not help either my feelings of foolishness either. "Nice dress, looks like you could take out a whole army of hormonal boys," Tony teases me with a straight face.

 "Shut up," I grumble as I try to not feed his antics. 

 "And I thought it was uncomfortable to fly down from an airplane in a dress suit," Tony continues on.

 "Shut up."

 "You should practice your wave for when you when you win."

 "Shut up."

 "Hopefully you won't break a nail fighting tomorrow."

 "Shut up."

 "Or worse, we'll have to free you from a swarm of teenage boys so you can help fight."

 "That's it, I'm going to go change," I stand up.

 I can hear Tony snickering softly as I leave the room. I go downstairs to my room as quickly as I can. The heavy dress drops to the floor as soon as soon as I unzip it. I grab a clean outfit from my drawers. The sensation of skinny jeans and a t-shirt on my body is much more familiar. I hang the dress on the top of my bathroom door before heading back.

 By the time I enter the headquarters and take my seat again, Thor and Captain Rogers are here. Tony briefly acknowledges me as I sit down. "We're still waiting on one more," Director Fury stands at the head of the table.

 "No... we're all here," Captain Rogers looks around the table.

 The director does not say anything as we wait in silence. I look around the table myself to figure out who is absent. I see Tony next to me, Doctor Banner, Thor, Natasha, Steve, and Clint- I even see Agent Coulson. Thor and Agent Barton are caught up in their own conversation. Agent Romanoff looks bored as one of her feet rests on the wheel of Clint's chair.