Reasons (6)

"Third Person's POV"

Taehyung is now facing the front door. He was Holding the Handle on His Hand But A sudden Crash Upstairs Made Him Let go As He was Running Towards The stairs Without Him Knowing.

He kicked the door out of rush and the sight of His Baby Laying On The Floor, Face Pale Made His Breath Hitch.

He run to His Baby side callingthe ambulance. He regretted everything. every single thing that He did, He just want to go back where they are still okay. He  just want His kookie back and He's willing to do anything.

The ambulance just arrived and they took Jungkook to the hospital.

Taehyung Wait's there. He Don't even know what is Hapoening To Jungkook as They Brougth Him To an Operation Room.

He's crying like a mad person. He just can't forgive Himself and He's too afraid to face the consequences of His Own Doing.

After a while the namjin and yoonmin couple arrived. Taehyung got slap by Jimin but Jimin also hug Him.

Taehyung says sorry multiple times and they just can't take the sight in front of them. Taehyung is crying like a Baby blaming Himself as He was sitting on the cold Floor His Back was Leaning On The Wall, continously Sobbing.

After like forever the operation is over and the door is opened by a Doctor.

*****

"Taehyung's POV"

THE door just got opened and I quickly brush off my tears facing that doctor.

"May I talk to Kim Taehyung Please?."

The Doctor Ask As I Stood Infront of Him.

My friends just give me a encouraging smile and a don't worry look I just nod at them.

While were walking towards His office I can't help myself to for nervous I'm afraid of what could Be the Result.

We arrived there and I can feel my heartbeat increasing.

"You may sit."

My gosh , just hearing Him make me want to End My Life As I sat Slowly.

"Hhmm well is he okay?."

I asked Him.

"Mr.Kim. Jungkook is your husband right? But why you didn't know He's suffering from stress and depression, His Immune system is so weak and also He was not eating Resulting of lack Of  Nutrient inside His Body, did something happen between you two?"

'He's not eating?'

"We kinda had a fight"

I said.

"And what is the reason?"

"I got mad at Him because He cannot bare a child, but swear I love him!, its just I got mad And I know Its My Fault. I'm being stupid."

"Well Mr.Kim you should settle that, If You Really Love Him That Fight that You Guys Had could Be settled Now. You Married Him Knowing He was A Guy, and A Guy Can't Produce A Child and I know You Already Knew That. I'm Sorry for Trying To question Your Love For Him But I Think You Should start to Plan your Ways On How to Woo Him. I know That You Love Him But LOVE HIM HARDER.  AND I know He Love You Too Much Too. His Body Is Exhausted I think He tried To Force Himself to Something. Like Trying to Move Even Though He's On The Verge Of Passing Out, And That Resulted To Him Passing Out. I know your husband really needs you right now And You Should Take Care of Him and Give Him All The Love and Care He deserve. That's All Mr.Kim You Can Go Now."

'Wow.... That was Like a Slapped In The Face. What is He?, A Doctor or A Love Doctor?...'

That Thought will Bother me For a while And His Advice Will Be tattooed On My Mind.

"Thank You very much For Your Advice  Dr.Oh I will Remember It."

I stated as I Bow Before Me as He does The Same. I smiled At Him Thankful at what He said closing The door Behind Me.

'I'm so stupid for blaming My kookie, I love Him and I will do every thing just to make it up to him. I will Make it Right and I will Never Give on Our Love Again.'

******

(A/N): Thank You For Reading This!.😊