The Truth (3)

"Taehyung's POV"

After Taehyung left , He decide to go to a club to clear His mind. He love Jungkook. He really do, but after that time He started to ignore the younger He don't have any courage to say 'I'm Sorry'  because of what He Has done And He is A 'COWARD', He doesn't  have any strength to say
'I LOVE YOU'  because He think He doesn't deserve that Anymore.

The love of The Younger For Him Was Just Too Precious and It will Just Go to waste When It Is Given To Him. He Doesn't Deserve any Of It. Even Just a Little Care From The Younger.

Everynight when He got home, His Heart Was Yearning To be able to Hold The Love of His Life. Noticing that Jungkook is waiting for Him, He wants to carry the younger to their  shared bedroom and cuddle with Him but everytime when he start to take a step He halts, every wrong things that He Had done is flashing Before In His Mind. 

The image of crying Jungkook made His Heart Throb. Hearing the small Crack Explode as It Shattered Into a Million Pieces.

He is very sorry for Hurting The Younger Like This. Sorry For being an Asshole For Treating the Younger Like a Smoke. He didn't mean it to be cold. He didn't mean the cold Shoulder He gave Him, He Did Not mean to shout Sometimes.

It's  just that He can't forgive Himself and The Pent Up Frustration and Hatred For His Own Self Is Taking a toll On Him Resulting to an Ignored Jungkook.

He was At a Club, It was supposed To help Him, To make Him feel better But It made it Worse. The Regret and Guilt is Eating Him Alive. He was Creating a Mess At The Club. Crazily Crying and Sobbing His Hands resting to His Aching Chest. 

Good thing that the NamJin couple is there. They Don't even Know the Issue Between The Two Couples and They don't want To pry But Being the GoodFriend They are They Took The wasted Taehyung Home Apologizing At The Club Owner.

On the other hand, Jungkook woke up because of the alarm He set, its already 12:00 am and still no Sign of  Taehyung. He walked downstairs to wait for Taehyung again. As He took the Framed Picture with him. He is remembering the Happy Thoughts They Had, Slowly going back to sleep Hugging The Frame again.

When Taehyung opened the door He noticed the younger. Sleeping On His Spot with no blanket Having only The Only Thing That Once made Them smile together.

Taehyung walked closer to the younger so He can take a look at The Beautiful amd Pretty Face He missed Noticing the red nose and puffy eyes of the Younger. After seeing the Messed up yet Beautiful Face of the Younger, His Eyes started to produce tears again, The Familiar Ache was Present In His Chest.

The Shivered Slightly at Cold. Not wanting the Younger To get Sick, He got this as A opportunity to Hold The Younger Again, Missing the Warmth They Make When They are Holding Eachother Like This. Slowly, He sat next to the younger Gently Snaking His Arm To the More Slimmed Waist holding It Tight Pulling The Younger To His Chest.

"I love you and I'm sorry My kookie"

He Mumbled as He released An eased Sigh. Feeling Comfortable and Savoring The Moment While It last.

(A/N) : Thank You So Much For Reading This.! 😊