Summer Part 2

Steve's wife shook hands with Liam and Cherie, then turned to Lucas. He managed to close his mouth as he stared into the face of a fairy princess, a beautiful face framed by long hair black as night, with beautiful pouting lips.
She reached out and gently held his hand. "It's nice to meet you, Luke. I've heard so much about you, I feel I already know you." She smiled at him, a knowing, seductive smile.
"Are you okay there, friend?" Steve said, slapping him on the back, "Yeah I know, she takes your breath away doesn't she? Am I a lucky man or what?"
The touch of Summer's soft hand in his finally snapped Luke out of his shock.
"S-Summer," he managed to stammer, "That's a beautiful name."
Steve put his arm around his wife. "You are so right, Luke. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl, and I tell you every day with her is like a day of summer, the best summer ever. I can't believe how everything has gone so right for me lately. This wonderful girl here, this great apartment, and a new job with a great salary. I'm on top of the world. Everyone have another drink, then we'll go for a swim before we all get too drunk."

They topped up their glasses, but Luke stood without drinking. His mind was in a frenzy. He was horrified to learn that his old friend had married a......a what? A cheating whore?"

There was a knock at the door, and while Steve was greeting another one of his friends, Luke grabbed Summer's hand and pulled her out onto the balcony.
"What's wrong, Lukey?" she asked with a mischievous smile.
"What's wrong?" he had trouble keeping his voice low so the others wouldn't hear him, "Unless you have an identical twin who had sex with me the other night, you've been cheating on your husband who thinks the world of you."
"A twin?" she giggled, "You wish. No Lukey, there's only one of me."
"But why, Summer? Why cheat on him?"
"He's getting boring, and anyway what he doesn't know won't hurt him, unless you tell him." She suddenly looked serious, "Are you going to tell him and destroy our marriage?"
"He's on top of the world right now. I don't want to ruin that. If you promise to stop cheating, I won't tell him." He looked expectantly at Summer to see if she would agree, but at that moment Steve yelled from inside, "Hey you guys, what are you doing out there? Come in and meet Max."

Reluctantly Luke stepped back into the apartment with Summer following.

A tall dark haired man stood next to Steve. "Max, you remember Luke from our wild uni days, and this is my beautiful wife Summer."
Max shook hands with Luke, "Good to see you again Luke," he said, then turned to shake hands with Summer. Luke noted that they seemed to continue the hand contact for rather a long time before breaking away.
Max took in a deep breath and then breathed out loudly. "Steve, you old dog. I didn't believe you when you first told me, but you are so right. She is a stunner. How did you land her? But more importantly does she have a twin sister I could date?"
Summer laughed. "Funny you should ask that," she said with a glint in her eyes, "Luke here was just asking me the same question."

Twenty minutes later they changed into their swimmers and walked down to the ground floor to the pool which was at the back of the building, fenced off from the neighbours with a high brick fence. It was after eight o'clock and the sky was darkening but the pool area was well lit by outdoor lighting, and the pool itself had two blue lights below the water giving it a glowing blue appearance.

As the others jumped in Summer slipped off her dress revealing a skimpy floral bikini which barely covered the vital parts of her slim body. Max let out a wolf whistle, and all eyes turned in her direction as she stood at the deep end for several seconds before executing a perfect dive into the water with barely a splash.

For the next half hour Summer was the centre of attention as she frolicked in the water with squeals of delight as Steve chased after her around the pool. Luke noticed Cherie glaring in her direction several times, and turning to slap Liam on the shoulder a couple of times as he continued to stare at the bikini clad beauty.

Finally they all returned to the apartment for more drinks. Luke was hoping to get Summer on her own so he could make her promise not to cheat on her husband again, but Max seemed to be monopolising her whenever Steve left her side.
When Luke eventually left to go home Summer took his hand and whispered, "See you later, Lukey," and she briefly flashed her devastating smile, the smile that had lured him into bed with her two nights earlier.

A week passed....a week when Luke couldn't get her out of his mind. The night of wild sex they had together was imprinted on his brain. He felt so guilty, but it wasn't his fault. He had no way of knowing at the time that Summer was married to his friend. He hoped she wasn't still cheating on her husband. It wasn't long before he found out.

A text message from Max, who had been at Steve's party, asked Luke to meet him for a drink at a nearby bar that Friday night. Luke and Max had been friends five years earlier when they were at university together with Steve, so Luke knew him quite well.

After some small talk, Max suddenly became serious as he leaned forward and talked in a low voice as if he was afraid of being overheard. "I've gotta tell you Luke, that Summer is pretty amazing. Did you notice she was practically flirting with me at Steve's party?"
Luke had noticed, but he played dumb and shook his head.
Max continued, "You're not going to believe this but she showed up at my flat the other night. She said Steve had been sent to the branch office of the I.T. company in Dubbo for three days for training. Anyway, Luke you gotta promise you won't tell anyone this, especially Steve."
"Yeah, sure," Luke answered, but he had a sinking feeling in his stomach. He could guess what was coming next.

Max lowered his voice even more, "Well she walks into my bedroom and......she strips off to her panties and bra. The next thing I know she's undressing me, and.....I couldn't help myself, I mean she's one of the hottest girls I've ever seen....the sight of her almost naked. Before I know it we're rolling around on the bed and....it was the best fuck I've had in my life! She was incredible! I came twice and I think she must have come about ten times! We did it every way possible. Fuck, I'm getting a hard-on just thinking about it!"

"Yeah, I know," Luke said bitterly, "Let me tell you about my experience with her."
"What?" Max gaped at Luke, "You mean you too?"
"Yep." Luke then told his friend about his own encounter with Summer two weeks earlier.
When he finished, Max sat back and let out a low whistle. "So that's you, me and maybe some footballer guy the barman told you about, that she's fucked all in the last two weeks while her husband goes on blissfully unaware that his new wife is a cheating slut! What do we do? Do we tell Steve?"
"I don't know. If we do it will destroy him. Or he might not believe us and accuse us of trying to break up his marriage. He thinks the sun shines out of her."

Max's phone buzzed. He pulled it out of his pocket and read the message in astonishment, then he held the phone out to Luke.
Steve still away. Need to talk. Coming over in an hour. S

"I think we can both guess what 'need to talk' really means," Luke said grimly. How about I go with you, and together maybe we can talk some sense into this little tramp."

An hour later Max answered a soft knock on his door. As he opened it Summer pushed her way, then stopped in surprise. "Lukey! This is a surprise. I wanted a quiet little talk with Max, but....." Her face took on a lustful look, "Maybe you could join in."

The two men stared at her. She was offering to have sex with both of them? A three way? She looked stunningly sexy in a pair of cut-off shorts and a loose fitting top. Luke couldn't help wondering if she was wearing a bra under that top.

Max managed to snap out of the daze he was in. "What did you want to talk to me about, Summer?"

"It's about Steve," she said in a sulky voice.
"You mean your husband," Luke said, emphasising the word husband.
"Yes," she pouted, "He's getting boring. Sex with him is getting boring."
"So you came over here to have a fuck with me?" Max said.
"Well if you want to put it bluntly." Summer put her hands around Max's face and pulled him in for a kiss while her hand started massaging his crotch."
Max waited just a little too long before he pushed her away.
"No!" he snapped, "Steve is my friend. I'm not doing this to him."
"That didn't stop you the other night." Summer then looked over at Luke. "What about you, Lukey? You've already tasted the forbidden fruit once. Like to try it again?" And with a quick practised movement she slipped her top over her head dropping it to the floor revealing her magnificent breasts.

Continued in Part 3.
Don't forget to vote, comment, share.