Chapter 29 (the end)

This is the last Chapter guys I'm so excited for you to see my future books!

Jake's Pov
It's been about a month since me and Erika have been happier well she has. She's been getting more sick and I told myself that I was prepared for this day but I'm not everyday when I go on my run I'm actually sitting in my car crying because I don't know what to do with myself when she is gone. We have both forgiven Logan. Kade is the only one that knows about my "runs" I'm sitting in bed staring at the ceiling waiting for Erika to wakeup. I get taken out of my thoughts when Erika wakes up.

E: good morning Jakey

J:...

E: Jake

J:...

E: JAKE!

She got my attention but tears started falling down the side of my face.

J: I'm scared Erika

E: of what?

J: you dying

E: I'm scared to Jake

J: I know you're scared but you'll be going to a better place and I'm stuck here without you I'm nothing Erika once you're gone I'm gone, broken, lost. And I know what your going to say you have the things I leave behind and all of our friends and Logan. But there is no living thing you can leave behind.

E: let's have a baby.

I looked at her with a serious look.

J: Erika have you lost your mind.

E: what?

J: you barely have the strength to yell or walk and you want to have a baby that will kill you.

E: I'm sorry

J: don't be sorry I shouldn't have snapped like that.

E: I love you

J: I love you so much Erika

E: *smiles* I have to shower.

J: okay let me just get the bath ready.

It makes me even more sad that she's so weak to the point wear she can't even take her clothes off by herself.

J: okay let's get your clothes off

I take her clothes off and look at her bruises she gets bruises just because she doesn't even get them from like getting hit or something. Once I see the bruises I look at Erika then look away. She pulls my face towards hers.

E: Jake please don't do this

J: I tried holding it together Erika for you but I just can't anymore and I'm sorry.

By now I was crying with my head in in Erika's lap.

E: I know Jake.

There was a knock on the door I pulled Erika's shirt back on and helped her lay down once I answered the door I saw the doctor and knew he was taking her to the hospital to die.

Doc: Jake, Erika

J: Doctor

Doc: we have to bring Erika to the hospital now.

J: we know let me just get my stuff.

They put Erika on a stretcher and we went into the hallway and everyone was standing outside of their dorm room saying bye to Erika. You guys may have not seen the being the scenes but Erika was the most helpful person here the nicest person here even the people she hated and the people who hated her were saying good bye. And the squad followed us to the hospital.