Chapter 14

Erika's Pov
I wake up to a call from Tessa but I had to get up first and go to the bathroom so I won't wake Jake up.

*on the phone*

E: hey babe

T: hey babes what took up so long to answer

E: Jake is asleep so I had to get away what up up too.

T: I called to ask you if you wanted to have a girls night tonight

E: yeah but I have to tell Jake about the girls night so he doesn't worry cause to know Jake always worrying.

T: yeah I know but I have to go because I have to go get the stuff ready for girls night I love you girly.

E: I love you too bye.

Jake's pov
I wake up to Erika gone andi hear talking on the bathroom but I just ignore it until I hear "hey babe". I'm not in there so wtf is going on am I getting cheated on for the 3rd fucking time. Erika walked out of the bathroom.

E: good morning babe

She went in for a kiss but I dodged it.

E: what's going on

J: I have morning breath

E: since when do you care about morning breath?

J: since now

E: uh okay....um well I'm going to have a girls night with Tessa so i won't be coming back tonight. Well it's kinda a girls day.

J: that's good I guess

E: you're not acting right Jake are you okay

J: yeah I'm fine

E: okay, I'm gonna get ready.

J: okay

I'm in shock she is the girl who told me don't waste your tears on the girls that don't love you they don't deserve you.

E: babe I'm leaving I love you

J: I love you too *fake smiles*

She went in for a kiss and I dodged it again.

E: Jake come on I won't see you all day.

I kissed her on the cheek

J: have fun

E: yeah okay

She left and I just sat on my bed and let my head fall into my hands I'm not going to cry I'm going to take her advice and not waste my tears I someone who doesn't love me. I just think why would she do this I thought she loved me she was the first one to say it. Then I heard a knock on the door.

La: Jakey

J: don't call me that what's up

La: me and the other boys are going out tonight you wanna come or are you hanging out with Erika

J: no I'll come Erika is have a "girls night"

La: what's up with the air quotes

J: I heard her in the bathroom on the phone this morning saying things like "hey babe, I had to get away from Jake so he doesn't wake up, I just tell jake I'm having a girls night"

La: man I'm so sorry

J: I'm over this shit every girl Landon I tried changing but I'm just going back to fuck boy Jake no one seemed to care what I did back then I don't need no girl let's get fucked up tonight.