Chapter 17

Jake's Pov
I wake up and look over to see Erika but she wasn't there but there was a letter.

Dear Jake,

Fuck she hates me and just won't admit if she put dear Jake

Dear Jake,

I went on my early run that's why I'm not there I wrote this letter to let you know where I am so you wouldn't freak out. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone.

ILY, Erika

While reading that I had a frown on my face until she said ILY while I waited for her to get back I decided to go to the store and get a couple of things knowing I'll be back before Erika because she is usually gone for 2 hours and I looked at the time and she's only been gone for 1 hour.

Erika's Pov
I wake up and go to get ready to go on my early morning run and I write Jake a letter letting him know where I am so he doesn't freak out. While I'm running I stop thinking about how much I miss him how much I miss running my fingers through his curly hair, hugging him when I'm sad, him holding me, and most of all my favorite "hi" while we were dating that was my favorite word in the entire world. I can't take it I have to talk to Tessa about this. I go back to our room to see a new bed set on my bed and Jake I his bed on his phone.

E: Jake what is this

J: it is a new bed set

E: I could've bought my own

J: well I remember when we went to the store that one day and you saw it and said you wanted it but you didn't need it so you weren't gonna buy it and that was the last one so I got it for you *smiles*

E: thank you *smiles*

I walk over to him and hug him and close my eyes enjoying this moment not for long because I have to talk to Tessa. I pull back from the hug.

E: I have to go shower and go talk to Tessa

J: yeah okay

*after shower*

Shit I left all of my clothes out there

E: uh Jake

J: yeah

E: can you bring me my clothes off of my bed please.

J: yeah

He comes to the bathroom door with his eyes closed.

J: are you covered

E: yes

J: I'm just gonna put them on the counter *eyes still closed*

E: thank you

J: no problemo

I get dressed and head to Tessa's room

T: hey babes

E: hi I really need to talk to you.

T: is it about Jake

E: yeah

T: come in and sit down

We go and sit on her couch. And I look down.

E: I miss him T

T: what?

E: I miss him so much T

T: oh um wow

E: but I'm scared to miss him but I can't help it he can't even look at me without going in the bathroom for hours just sitting in there.