Part 19

I wait in a room with anti. He is over mad, he was furious. Apparently, The kid was told to do that . And the parents were proud of him for hurting y/n. When we were finally able to see her , I saw all off the equipment and froze, She was on 3 life support machines for peats sake. I saw her eyes were open but not blinking. I felt my eyes tear up. I pull anti into a hug, he cried into my chest. We didn't want to lose her again.

(5 days scene the accident)

Y/n was conches but it won't last that long before she passed out. She would only be able to make it trough what the doctor asked her before going back into sleep. I was glad to see her awake and remembering everything but every time she was asked who I was she wouldn't say anything until I said something .

(10 days)

I went up to y/n. I looked in her eyes and saw that they were grey. not her normal eye color. I asked the doctor about this . " I've been meaning to tell you this , She was fully blind but we used some machines , Now she is just color blind, she will see no color until her frontal lobe can heal the cell that were bruised when she hit the floor" I looked at him then at anti. He was paralyzed, I was in shock. I walk with anti and get y/n and take her home.

( 2 weeks from hospital)

I went trough a color cycle and y/n got them all correct, the doctors said she should be healed in 2 more days. She was so happy and so was I and anti. That night we went to an ice cream shop and ate. I saw some of the kids from the play. I saw them whispering something to each other glaring at y/n. I saw and squeezed her hand a little tighter. She looks at me and smiles. We sit down and eat. I decide that it was time to go home . I talk to anti in the car ride home . Y/n is sleeping in the back I see her snuggling with her Tiny Box Tim plush and Sam plush along with a teddy bear she calls buddy. I smiled at the sight. I was so happy that she was able to go trough heck and still keep a smile on her heart.