Chapter 2

You wake up and stretch only to have a pain in your back. You remember the nice guys that took you in. You try to wipe away the sleepiness in your eyes. You get up still in your pajamas that you were sleeping in. You go to the door and hear 4 voices your new dads and two others that sound a lot like them . You stay there and listen . " you brought in a kid from an abusive home ? " one of the strangers say . " yes and i just got the forms tell the parents and government that she is now ours " Dark says . Your tummy growls giving away your position . " (y/n) ?" dark asks looking at the door you were hiding behind . You walk out of your hiding spot and look at the 4 men in the room . " This is (y/n) " Anti says to someone with red hair and someone else that has light green hair . Anti walks over and pics you up being careful to not touch the wounds . You wrap your arms around his neck giving him a big bear hug . Anti smiles looking down at you . He brings you into the kitchen and there you see a plate with a heart shaped pancake . You smile and look over to see two happy faces . " who are they " you ask looking at anti with a confused look. " these are your uncle's , Mark and Jack " Dark says coming over to you and kissing your for head . " oh , Hi uncwl Mawky and Jawky " you say looking at the two men with bright smiles on there faces. " hi (y/n) " the one named jack says . " hi there little one " Mark says . You all eat when you start to feel sleepy you climb onto Dark's lap and fall asleep cuddling him . " I think its time for someone to take a nap. "  anti says chuckling . You feel your self be lifted and brought to a bedroom and laid down . You drift off to sleep before hearing the rest of Dark's sentence " good Nigh-" He says and your dream cuts in .

(y/n's) Dream

I see my father standing there right next to my mother ,she is all beat up and there is a big scratch. " should have never left me " daddy says as mom falls down and lays there not moving. I start to cry at the sight. Then I see them disappear and a girl that looks just like me stands there with two huge bat wings. On the other side there stands the same one but with two bird wings . "  hello I and you but the light/good side of you " says the one with bird wings . I on the other hand , am the dark/ bad side of you." says the one with bat wings . I feel something shaking me . " Goodbye " They both say.

End of Dream

Readers POV:

I wake up to see Anti and dark in my room looking panicked . I run to them and start to cry. " shh it was just a nightmare (y.n) " dark says as he hugs me back. I look up to see Dark and Anti walk over to my bed and sit down and look at me . I was about to come over until I see the dark girl from my dream...