Part 7

Antis Pov: I go over to the window and a shadow like dragon fly's right next to it making me to fall back. I look at everyone and nod as we all go out and try to search for y/n. I go out to a spot with dark . A dragon roar echoes through the woods making everyone alert that the monster was not happy that we were here. I hear something skittle in a bush then disappears . I look at dark he nods his head and points over to where there was two light blue eyes looking at us the squint then close and disappear. I hear a crash and me and dark run over to it only to see y/n as a dragon and the monster that was incontrol fighting . Y/n falls to the ground and i notice she was beaten and bleeding to much. Me and Dark switch into our dragon forms and jump ut in front of her . Dark fights while I try to heal y/n. I teloport her to her room then help dark fight.

( time skip brought to you by septic sam)

The Shadow dragon falls to the ground and disappears. Me and dark teloport to y.n room and see that she was singing and the entire place was clean. I walk over to her and listen to her singing,(play song). Before I can hear anymore of it she teleports away. Dark looks at me and shakes his head " we should let her be ". I sit next to dark and watch some TV . 

( The next day) 

Darks POV; I get up and look around , no one was up , I try to focus on y/n . I see i can't get a heartbeat. I go up to her room and see she is not here. I get up and go outside knowing how much she loved the outdoors. I see her footprints leading to the woods I go through looking and yelling for her . I hear what sounds like a dog bark. I turn to see a wolf keeping y/n warm while she crys. She sees me and looks scared. I walk up to her and she acts like I was going to hit her. I bend down and pick her up she cries into the crook of my neck . I hug her and feel myself start to cry . " i-i.... i thought i lost you" she says trough tears "never" i say "He said you didn't care for m-e " y/n says crying even more. " who is he?" I ask " Nightmare " Y/n says crying while now looking at me . I stand up and feel my dragon like wings and tail appear . " y/n do you want to see something beautiful " I say looking and the now smiling y/n . She shakes her head yes and I use my wings to push us off the ground and into the still sun rising sky. "whoa " She says her eyes glowing with excitement. I find a hill and we land she snuggles with me while we watch the sun go up, I hear small snoring and look down only to see a sleeping y/n , I roll my eyes and pick her up and fly back to our house. I put her in her room trying not to wake anyone up , I make my tail and wings diaper so I don't make anything fall over. I walk to the couch and lay down and drift off to sleep.