"Okay, I'm really sorry guys. I know this is your only vacation of the year, and I know you want to do no work as possible. But I have over scheduled and there is one thing left to do.."

"Aww man!!" All the guys said as they slumped in their seat.

"But it's our vacation!!" Louis whined.  I giggled and placed my hand on top of his, gently rubbing it. He looked at me and gave me his best smile. 

"I'm really sorry guys, but this is for your last music video for this album!!" Paul said with an apologetic look. 

Some of the boys exhaled heavily as Liam said, "Okay Paul, but you owe us.." 

" .. a treat to Nandos!!" Niall exclaimed. 

"Done." Paul said and smiled. 

I just sat there watching these exchange of lines of these guys. 

"Oh and we are shooting it here in Savannah so you won't meet Mr. Jetlag soon!" Paul tried to joke.

"Really, Paul, really?" I said. The boys snickered at my comment. Then Paul's looked change. It was his creepy angelic look again.

"Oh and there is one more thing.." He said as he was facing me.

"Uh oh, this is not going to be good." I said as I stood up from my seat.

"Well, we kind of need our lead girl for this music video. And um, well we couldn't find any one suited for it at the moment, or any one in Savannah so I kind of um .. suggested that.." 

I slammed the table. "PAUL TELL ME THAT YOU DIDN'T--"

"thatyouwouldbetheleadgirlimsorryimsorry" He said so quickly. He ran behind Zayn, ducking behind him. To think that a big man like him would hide behind little Zayn. 

"AWESOME!!" Louis shouted as he was looking at me with a huge grin. 

"No Louis, this is not awesome." I said giving him a death glare. 

"Oh come on, this would be fun! The whole world will see you!!" Harry teased as he poked my ribcage. 

I rolled my eyes at him. "One problem, I don't want the world to see me." I said. 

Louis knitted his eyebrows looking really confused. "Why? You are the most amazing girl ever. You are so beautiful and you have an amazing personality. You deserve to be known Effy." 

I shook my head, still unconvinced. 

He sighed and grabbed my shoulders so I would face him directly. "Even if you don't do this music video, I just want you to put this in your head: You are undeniably the most amazing person in the world. Don't be ashamed of who you are, because you know when I look at you all I can see is perfection." 

Okay, that got me in. I felt my cheeks burn badly.

"Okay, I think I got her to say yes." Louis suddenly said to Paul.  I slapped Louis' arm. 

"But all I said was true!!" He said smirking and putting his arms defensively. 

Ugh, this was going to be a long day. 

---------

We arrived at the set, and it looked like I was back in junior year. It was in a gym, with lots of balloons, posters and streamers. There's a stage, some lights and tables. And a huge dance floor. The set only screams one thing: PROM

"Prom?" I asked looking at Louis. 

He smiled cheekily. "Yeah, I guess that's the theme of our music video!"