Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I have to get away. I have to run.

I felt my body stiffen and prepare itself to get away. I started to run but lifted my head up and looked straight into her eyes. It looked like she recognized me but she moved her head away. I ran away as fast as I could.

Jessica... She looked the same as two years ago. Long blond hair, blue eyes and a beautiful body. When I looked at her I wanted her, but when our eyes met I felt the rejection again and hurt of never having her. I will make her regret ever rejecting me…

When I arrived home I swung the door open and walk noisily up the stairs. “Alpha, is everything okay?” Nick asked.

“Yes, everything is fine. Just leave me alone!!” I yelled at his face. When I looked at him he looked hurt by my reaction but I didn’t care. I just had to be alone, alone with myself and the pain.

I went to my bed and lay down. I wanted to punch something but refrained myself from it. The image of Jessica at the park kept flying in my head. Every time I closed my eyes I saw her beautiful blue eye look up to my in recognition. Finally after a few hours I felt asleep.

Waking up the next day I took a deep breath and promised myself I would make everything of the past change. How my old pack treated me and the rejection of my mate. I would deal with it myself and not take out my anger on my pack members. I put on some clothes and went downstairs. The whole pack was eating breakfast together. I took some and began eating.

 Breakfast was the moment of the day I always loved most. At my old pack we never had breakfast together as a pack but breakfast was our family moment at home. My mum would make a delicious breakfast and dad would tell what happed the previous day with the pack. Maddy would climb on my lap and we would eat together. When I started my new pack I made sure everyone had breakfast together and this made our pack closer.

After finishing my food I looked up and saw Nick. I felt bad for the way I treated him yesterday. “Nick can I please talk to you” he looked up to me and nodded. We walked out of the room to have some privacy.

“Nick I am sorry for the way I treated you yesterday. Something happened and I took it out on you. I shouldn’t have done that and I hope you will forgive me for it.”

A smile crept on Nicks face. “Of course I forgive you Jake. It is fine. Can I ask you what happened? It must have been really bad given your emotial state.”

I sighed “I saw Jessica yesterday”

He gave me a sympathetically face.

“All the anger and hurt came out and when you talked to me I released it all on you”

“It’s fine. Let’s forget it. Do you know today is the first day we go to school” Nick said.

I groaned. I totally forgot that we would go to school here. I hated school when I first went here and I hope I it won’t be the same again.

It won’t be the same again. This time I have friends and a pack who accepts me. This time will be different. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for short chapter. For some reason I am a little bit stuck. I know what I want to happen in this story but somehow I can't right it the way I want it. For the people who read this thanks for reading!

Please vote so I can see how much people actually read this!

xx Nienke

Vote/Comment!!