Chapter 2

Encre POV

"B-But You can't do that!" I cried. He took my chin gently in his hands and turned my face to meet him in the eye.

"I will do as I Please, and you are to listen without question, if not..." he grazed his mouth close to my ear, speaking softly "well I don't think you want to find out~".

He then pulled back, looking over my face, I'm guessing so he could tell my reaction. I wore one of a shaking utter fear, that seemed to please him.

He grabbed my hand and started to pull me behind him with no explanation, I just followed as my eyes grazed the halls, each one decorated as beautifully as that room was, many people were scattered about, most I assumed to be staff as they were clothed in black and white formal wear, some more of a suit, others dresses. We turned heads as we walked, they looked to me with confusion but immediately went back to the work they were busying themselves when seeing Fallacy.

He pulled me into a room, looking as if it held uniforms, the walls were a collage of black and white fabrics, he handed me one that looked to be that of something that would be worn by a butler.

I looked at it with a little confusion to myself, but then he spoke, making me jump in the silence that had fallen on us "use the room over there and put it on , i'll then get someone to show you what you are to do along with the duty of when I need you to paint" he said, his tone was calm but the words filled me with fear and sadness, I was really stuck here.

I did as he said, not wanting to fight the vampire who seemed to strike fear into those who worked under him and quickly changed, i steeped out to reveal myself in a black butlers outfit, a smirk spread on him and he looked to be pleased.

"Good, now Suave, one of my staff, is waiting for you just down the hall, get to it, I don't want any delay" with his words he turned and opened the door for me, I stepped back into the large hall with a shake to my step, he turned and went the other way, but kept an eye on me as I made my way to meet this 'Suave'

As I got there he smiled at me kindly, and handed me cleaning supplies "Encre, Right?" He said with cheer to his tone and a smile to his skull, I nodded, not really wanting to speak

"Well Encre, Welcome to training"