Chapter 1- Catching Up

If You Haven't Read "Loving Her" Then You Need To Read That Before This.

"GENESIS !! Breakfast !!" I yelled upstairs

Footsteps Padded Down The Staircase ,Around The Corner ,And Into The Kitchen.

"Mommy did you make my favewit !?" He asked excitedly

"Patty sausages fried to perfection ,scrambled eggs ,buttery pancakes with a cherry on top, and a side of orange juice" I picked up a cherry and sat it neatly on top of his pancakes.

"Yayy" He said climbing in the chair

"You have to hurry though I can't be late bud" I said running up the stairs and into my bedroom to change shirts

Siah Had Left His Clothes On The Bathroom  Floor. Ugh This Man. I Quickly Grabbed The Bundle And Threw It Down The Laundry Shoot And Hurried To My Closet To Pick Out A Sweater. I Found A Cream Sweater Threw It On ,Pulled On My Off White Uggs, Grabbed My Leather Purse, Keys ,And Headed Back Down To The Kitchen.

"I'M DONE MOMMYYYYYYY" Genesis yelled out of the kitchen.

"Okay babe put your plate and cup in the sink, grab your toy bag and come on" I said putting the alarm code in for the house.

He Made His Way Back Down The Stairs And Bounded Out The Front Door Almost Knocking Me Over Before I Could Put The Key In To Lock It.

"Boy" I said moving back in the doorway to lock the door.

Genesis Had Already Made His Way Into The Passenger Side Of The Car. I Got In And Pushed The Start Button And The Heat Because It Was Almost February And Still Cold As Ever.

I Pulled Out Of The Driveway And Made My Way To Genesis's Daycare Hurrying Him And His Things Inside. I Signed Him In And Waved Goodbye To Mrs. Percise The Daycare Instructor While Genesis Ran To Play With The Other Kids.

I Made My Way Back To My Car.
I Had 10 Minutes To Make It In Time To Work Which Is Across Town. Great.

Over The Years I Decided To Continue Modeling At Lìnco But Siah Decided To Transfer To Another Agency So That There Would Be No Distractions For Me Or Him While Working. My Boss Kamron Is Now Married To Donovan Her "Bodyguard" Like I Didn't See THAT Coming (Note The Sarcasm) I Have A New Photographer His Name Is Noah. We've Been Working Together Ever Since I Came Back To Work After Giving Birth To Genesis. I'm Not Gonna Lie He Is Very Attractive But I'm A Married Woman.

Siah Now Works As A Photographer For A Victoria Secret Modeling Agency. We've Been Doing Good To Have Been Married Almost 5 Years Don't Get Me Wrong We Have Our Differences Every Now And Then But It's Nothing We Can't Work  Through.

I Walked In Being Greeted By Everyone. I Made My Way To My Dressing Room And Picked Out The Dress I Would Be Modeling In Today.

I Fixed My Hair And Went Out To Find Noah On Set. I've Been So Tired Lately All I Really Want To Do  Is Go Home And Sleep But I Gotta Continue Bringing This Money In.

"Soo ya ready to get this started" Noah said doing something on his phone

"Yea" I said bluntly smoothing out my dress

He Put His Phone Down And Set Up The Tripod And His Portable Camera.

******************************

Siah Would Be Off Of Work Soon So I Texted Him To Pick Genesis Up From Daycare On His Way. I Needed A Nap BADLY. I Turned All Of The Lights Off In The House And Made Sure All Of The Doors Were Securely Locked. I Made My Way Back To Our Bedroom Changing Into My Silk Sleeping Gown And Climbed Back Into Bed Dozing Right Off.

I Felt A Dip In The Bed And Then A Pair Of Hands Caress Their Way Around My Waist And A Kiss Being Placed On My Neck But I Ignored It.

"Babee I'm still tired" I said in my sleep voice

He Smacked His Lips.

"You always tired" He said snatching his hands away

I Sat Up And Turned On The Lamp On My Side Of The Bed.

"I do the modeling all you do is take the pictures. I come home and take care of Genesis. I cook, clean and have your clothes ironed and folded for the next morning. So don't you dare start with me or you can sleep on the couch !!" I semi-yelled

"Maybe I will I'm tired of your shit anyways !!" He yelled grabbing a pillow and going downstairs

"If you're so tired of my shit then leave dammit !!" I yelled back

Genesis Ran To The Bedroom Door With His Stuffed Panda Rubbing His Eye.

"Mommy are you otay ??" He said In a low voice

"Yes baby, mama's fine. Do you wanna sleep with me tonight ??" I asked rubbing the tension headache I was developing away

He Didn't Answer He Just Ran And Climbed Into The Bed. I Held Up The Cover For Him To Get Under And He Snuggled Up To Me. I Sang Him Back To Sleep. I Turned The Lamp Back Off And Went Back To Sleep Myself.