B.O.M 13

Rita POV
Kofi smiled at me as I threw the towel at him. "You know you're not funny right?" I asked pouting.
"What you mean? You were just laughing?"
"Was not." I lied. Kofi had just smeared a whole glob Of Icing on my nose.
"Then what was that hehehe shit?" He asked mocking my laugh. I rolled my eyes before laughing.
"I was about to sneeze."
"But it never happened." He reminded me. I wiped my nose off again.
"I hope you know you messed up my makeup."
"And I hope you know that you don't need all of that makeup. You're beautiful without it." He smiled. I bit the inside of my lip and looked down at my feet. "How bout this? You go finish taking off that makeup. And by the time you come back, I'll have the cupcakes ready." he lifted my chin up, so I was looking at him. 
"What if I don't want to take off my makeup." He smirked.
"What if I want to cut off my beard?"
"We not together so it's not my decision." I mumbled. He bit his lip and nodded. 

"You right. But when has us not being together ever stopped you from putting your two cents in on what I do?" I rolled my eyes. My phone rang. I looked over in the direction of it. "You gonna answer it?" 

"I already know it's gonna be a show or something. I don't feel like it right now. I'm tired." I whined. 

"You want me to answer it for you? You know I will." 

"No. I'll answer it." I said quickly. I already knew he was going to do something goofy when he answered the phone. He's done it before, he'll do it again. I grabbed my phone and answered it before looking to see who it was. "Hello?" 

"Hey, Rita." Chris practically groaned into the phone.  

"Hey, is everything alright?" 

"Yeah, no." he chuckled painfully. 

"Are you drunk?" I asked. 

"Not really. Mainly high."

"Boy."  I whispered. 

"Rita, I have to tell you something."

"What?"

"I really really really really really really like you." he said, kind of singing. 

"Chris I-."

"Look, I know that I shouldn't have been mad over a stupid comment. Especially since people have sad worse shit to me before. Like, 'I hope you die' or my favorite 'You're trash'. Technically, that isn't the worse shit but I rather spare you the details." I looked back at Kofi. He wasn't really paying attention to me. Or so, he tried to make me believe. He turned to face me and smiled weakly. 

"But, Rita, hearing that hurtfully shit coming from you makes me feel like shit. Like it literally made me feel like I was shot about 14 billion times in the heart."

"Chris-"
"Rita, please listen. Then you can go about your day. There hasn't been a day where you weren't the second thing on my mind."

"Second?"

"Royalty and my mama, duh." I pursed my lips. "Only because I have to take care of them and I love them just as much as they love me. You on the other hand... I don't know how you feel. And to be honest. I don't need to know how you feel because this will make this a lot harder." he sighed. "Rita, whatever the fuck your real last name is, Ora, I need to cut all ties with you. It's what's best for me. Pretty sure it's the best thing for you as well. I just wanted to tell you this before I delete your number and pretty much everything you related in my phone. I'll also be packing up any of your items here and you can send Elena over to come get it. Or whoever you want. It should be ready by like tomorrow at 2." 

"Chris." 

"Any other questions?" he asked coldly. I sniffled then wiped my face which was stained with tears. 

"You can't do this to me, Chris."

"What are you talking about?"

"We surely can be friends, right?" I asked, still sniffling. He stayed quiet for a minute. 

"Goodbye, Rita." he mumbled hanging up the phone. I looked over at Kofi. He was now standing behind me. 

"Come here." he mumbled. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me. "What happened?" he asked calmly. 

"He's an asshole." I cried. 

"What he do? Did he hit you? Do you want me to kill him?"

"No. He didn't hit me. Boy, we were on the phone." 

"What happened?" 

"He told me we can't be friends." he pulled away. 

"You're crying because he said he didn't want to be friends? Are you fucking serious?" 

"It's not like that. Chris is such a great friend. I don't want to lose him." 

"So you rather lose me?"

"Kofi."

"Nah, I've been the one here with you all the time. While you were sick, where was that nigga? Home probably fucking some bitches. I was here. I WAS HERE."

"Why the hell are you mad?"

"Why am I mad? Bitch, I have a reason to be mad. I've been here treating you like a queen nonstop and you was just gonna run back to that nigga who's beat women before."
"One woman." I corrected him. 

"And you're defending him. Really, Rita? Really?"

"Kofi, you know if you were in my situation you would do anything for someone that you love."
"You love him?" he chuckled. "You fucking love him. What a fucking dumbass." 

"Don't call me out of my name, dickhead." 

"Don't call me out of my name, cunt." I grunted with anger then hit him across his chest. 

"You're such as fucking asshole. I hate you so much." I yelled while hitting him. 

"Stop hitting me, Rita." he grabbed my hands.

"GET OUT!" I yelled pointing to the door. 

"Gladly." he grabbed his things then walked out the door. Slamming the door when he left. I stared at the door in silence hoping that he would come back through the door and apologize. But he never did. 

This is a sort chapter and I know that,  and i also know that I haven't posted in froever. A lot of things has been going on. I'm sick, i'm going to try to update again soon, but idk I feelt like pirate booty