B.O.M 4

Hey y'all sorry I haven't been uploading lately. Hopefully I can get another update later today, (it is currently 5 am when I'm typing this and I'm tired) I hope y'all like this. vote and comment  please

Rita POV

I heard a horn honked outside and then Chris called me. I answered on the second ring.

"I heard you honk the horn." I said.

"I didn't honk the horn." he said. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window in my bedroom and seen Chris sitting in his black lambo.

"Yeah what ever you say." I said. He laughed.

"Well, I saw you look out the window, is you coming or not?"

"I don't know what you're talking out. I did not look out the window." I lied. I giggled.

"Come on, child. We do have a reservation."
"Don't rush. You know beauty takes time."

"You put makeup on? Why? You better without it on."

"Your grammar is horrible." I laughed. "And yes, I did put makeup on. Thanks for calling my makeup ugly."

"I never said that you were ugly." he said defensively.

"I knew what you meant." I walked out to the car and hung up as he opened the door.  "Thank you." he closed the door and jogged on to the other side of the car and got in.

"Wow, can you believe, I never been in a Lamborghini before?" I said. He looked over at me.

"I can believe that. You look like the type that'll hate fast cars anyway."

"No, I actually love them. But, I won't drive them though. Seems dangerous."

He laughed and nodded as he started driving. "But isn't that part of the thrill? Being able to touch those pedals and go from 0 to 100 in like 2 seconds tops?"

"Maybe, but, that doesn't make me wanna drive them. I like being in the passenger seat. It's relaxing." he nodded.

"You might be onto something."

"Oh, I might?"

We talked on the ride for a while. It was mostly about random stuff like cars we've seen on the journey to the restaurant and about animals.

"I want to have a house full of dogs." Chris said. I looked over at him.
"WHAT? SAME!" I said a little bit too loud. He looked over at me quickly and laughed.
"Yeah. But I don't know if that will be a dream come true."
"Why not? Anything is possible. Is Royalty allergic to them?"
"No. It's just that dogs take a lot of care and with me traveling to different countries and cities, they wouldn't get all of my love and attention."
"You can travel with them." He looked over at me again and nodded.
"They'd shit on the plane."
"There is no easy way around that."
"Yep, so I'll stick to ones I have now. Until I see another one I like. Then I'll get it."
We pulled up to the restaurant. I looked up at the sign. Benihana.
"I've heard of this place but never been. Is it good?" I asked. Chris looked over at me.
"It's gonna blow your mind."

We walked into the restaurant and a waitress walked us to the back of the restaurant. Chris pulled out my seat. I sat down. "Thank you." He sat next to me.
"You like sushi right?"
"Not even gonna lie. No."
"Oh. Should've asked before this date." He smiled.
"We can still eat here."
"Nah let's go. Pizza good?" I smiled.
"Yeah."
"Come on." He held out his hand to me. I put my hand in his and he led me out the restaurant and back to his car.
He drove us to this restaurant down the street from my house. We walked in a man behind the counter recognized Chris.
"Chris Brown?"
"Hey man."
"My daughter loves you."
"Thank you."
"You want pizza or something?" The man asked. Chris looked over at me.
"Cheese fine?"
"Perfect." I admitted.
"Cheese pizza, please."
"Coming right up. Take a seat." The man said. Chris smiled at me and pulled out my seat. I sat down. He sat beside me and smiled.
"Sorry I ruined our date." I said. He shook his head.
"No, I should've asked you where you wanted to go."
"I guess I should've let you know about things I don't eat."
"Well besides Japanese food, what else don't you like?" He asked.
"Well I don't eat pork."
"Same here."
"Oh you're Muslim too?"
"No. You are?"
"Yeah and no."
"Huh, you don't wear the hijabs like the rest of the women do."
"I'm going to pretend not to be shocked that you knew what they were called but my father is Muslim and I didn't exactly grow up just being Muslim, my mum is Catholic."
"Oh."
"Yeah, so what about you?"
"I grew up Christian."
"So your life wasn't as complicated as mine."
"I wouldn't say that."
"Yeah. Why's that?"
"Just a lot of family drama."
"Understandable." We talked for a while until the pizza came out. We then ate and talked more. Mostly about family which led to him talking about Royalty.
"She's amazing man."
"I know. She's so adorable and funny. Chris, you have an amazing daughter." He smiled.
"Thank you. You know I try to keep her humble and funny and adorable. Cause you know she get all that from me. Just like her looks."
"I know. She acts just like you. It's crazy." He laughed. He looked down at his watch.
"Shit."
"What?"
"We're gonna be late." He stood up.
"Late for what?"