B.O.M 3

Chris POV

I watched Rita as she walked into the pool. She looked like a model and it was honestly so sexy. I'm glad I was in the pool already.

She looked over at me and smiled.

"This is cold as hell, Chris."

"The way I like it." Royalty swam towards Rita.

"Rita, look at me. I'm swimming."

"I see. You're so good at this. Better than me. And I'm 26."

"You can't swim?" Royalty asked.

"I can swim, but it's so bad."

"Want me to teach you?"

"You can teach me?" Rita asked.

"Yeah, it'll be easy."

"OK." Rita said. Royalty started to teach her when I heard the door open. I looked over towards it and saw Nia standing there.

"Really Chris? You don't bring me back my child and you have her around one of your hoes. That's lovely."

"Um, what?" Rita asked.

"Look, it's better if you don't talk." Nia snapped back.

"First off, Nia, that woman you were referring to as a hoe, isn't a hoe and her name is Rita. And secondly, it's Monday. I bring her back tomorrow. Which is Tuesday." She looked at me and then pulled out her phone.

"Oh, sorry about that. I'm sorry."

"It's ok." Rita said quietly. Nia looked at Royalty.

"See you tomorrow, mi hija" Nia said kissing her forehead.

"See you later, Mommy." Ro basically screamed. I looked over at Rita.

"Wanna go eat some ice cream?" Royalty looked at me for a second and then nodded.

After we ate the ice cream, I let Ro take a bath and we were watching some Disney movies but then Ro fell asleep. I put her in her bed. I walked back downstairs and sat next to Rita on the couch. She looked up at me.

"Awww, she's so cute." she said.

"Thank you. As you can tell, she gets it from her Daddy." she giggled.

"I guess." I laughed.
We sat in silence for a little bit. I was about to say something when Rita looked over at me.
"Chris, we've known each other for a while now." I nodded slowly.
"We have haven't we?"
"And our time together is always fun and exciting."
"Yeah, it really is."
"I'm going to say this before I back out of it like a pussy, Chris, I have feelings for. And I have had feelings for you since forever." I stared at her for a second. 

"Are you serious?" 

"Yes." she whispered. "You don't like me do you?" 

"I do. I do. I was just afraid to say something. I mean, we've been friends for a while, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable." I admitted. She smiled. 

"You don't know how relieved I am." she said. 

"Same here." We sat in silence. 

"So, what now?" I asked. She shrugged. 

"Maybe we should go on a date." 

"Yeah, yeah. True. Want to go to this new restaurant that invited me to go a while ago?" 

"What restaurant?" 

"Uh, I don't remember. I think it was called the Jamboree."

"Oh, they sell food from the New Orleans or something?" she asked. 

I shrugged. "I heard they had chicken and it's really good."

"Oh, I love chicken."

"ME TOO!"

"Maybe we were always meant to be but we were blinded because of our past lovers." Rita said. I smiled. She looked down at her phone. "Unfourtanley, I have to go. I would love to stay but my manager wants me to get ready to fly to New York."

"Oh, I didn't know you were leaving anytime soon. I guess we'll have to postpone that date till you get back, huh?" 

"Yeah, sorry, Chris." she kissed my cheek. "I promise, it's not any easier for me to leave you like this." I looked down into her brown eyes and licked my lips. 

"Not to kick you out or anything, but I think it's better you go now before you end up missing your flight messing with me." I said. She smiled.

"I was just thinking about that." I kissed her for a couple of seconds until she pulled away.  She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and looked back. "Royalty's up. I have to go before I really miss my flight." I looked around the corner to see Royalty standing there wiping her eyes. I sighed and looked back down at Rita. 

"See ya later." I said. She walked out. I then back at Royatly. 

"Daddy, Rita left?" she asked. 

"Yeah, but she'll be back."
"Today?" 

"No not today." 

"Aww." she started to tear up. 

"Come on, short stack." I picked her up and walked into the kitchen.

I know it's short but I didn't want to write the date on this chapter. I wanted it to be in Rita's POV and it's gonna be long so, it'll make up for this I promise.